round back in a sentence
1) Note : Some bones have rounded bamboo backs.
2) So I says round the back or something.
3) Well I would have gone round the back again.
4) Then they went round the back though didn't they?
round back example sentences5) They run round the back and played with the puppets.
6) From somewhere round the back he heard Caspar barking.
7) He's coming round the back the other way.
8) A figure crawled round the back of the crowd towards the bicycle.
9) She walked purposefully round the back.
10) He hit me round the back and the knot on the chest.
11) So they went round the back of the house to find out.
12) Anna did not go to the front door but round the back.
13) In later episodes the catchphrase " round the back for the old brandy!
14) Sorry, 14-year-olds huddled round the back of Aldi.
example sentences with back15) Yes, round the back of those few little shops in London Road.
16) There's a little road that runs round the back of the ground.
17) I went up the stairs round the back and we had a drink .
18) Use this retraining drill to stretch and straighten, not further round the back.
19) He walked round the back of the car and busied himself with the boot.
20) She was wearing a halter top thing that tied round the back of her neck.
21) These marshes also extended westwards round the back of the site of the old town.
22) Children excited by crisis and run round the back whilst I vacillate on the pavement.
23) She led us out of the church, round the back and through a wood.
24) Thus it is difficult to engage the hindquarters or round the back by elevating loin muscles.
25) So I went round the back to the studio and looked through one of the windows.
26) The back is nicely rounded and benefits once again from the neck joint present on the Classic.
27) Low back is rounded word-initially and after, as in "bala" 'child'.
How to use back in a sentence28) Tom led Willie round the back of a large, cream-coloured stone house towards a wooden shed.
29) A quick in and out after the pubs closed or round the back of the factory.
30) She now lives in one of the new build flats round the back of this building.
31) There's them foals from, round the back, they don't want them.
32) Well they got rid of all those it's the just cottages I saw round the back.
33) And that's got parking space as well, you must go round the back or something.
34) He drove round the back, switched off the engine, reached for the key she was holding.
35) One these are your old chest of drawers you see, if you go round the back.
36) They stabled their horses round the back and bedded amongst dry hay with their cloaks wrapped round them.
37) When I couldn't stand it any longer I dashed across the road and crept round the back.
38) round the back here.
39) Yeah round the back.
40) She must have run through the opposite end of the colonnade and round the back of the house.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of round back
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of round back with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with round back
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word round back in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with round back.
20 examples of simple sentences of round back. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of round back
Compound Sentences with round back
Complex Sentences with round back
Compound-Complex Sentences with round back