back give in a sentence
1) Then, at training on August third the back just gave out.
2) The key on the back gives a full list of facilities for each Beefeater.
3) Sorry s one of you ov green jumper at the back who gave me your cake.
4) An additional large zippered pocket on the back gives extra storage space.What can I say?
back give example sentences5) He was arguably ( and statistically ) the best pick-and-roll big in the NBA before his back gave out.
6) Knowing how the sides and fronts fit before making the backs gives me some options I might not have otherwise.
7) His back was giving him gyp and, for the first time this year, Nadal was threatening to challenge him.
8) I take it and he pulls me up, which I need, because I think my back just gave out.
9) The sides display the features and technical specifications, while the back gives a short synopsis of the coolers uses and features.
10) In April 2003, Pazik said, he was moving a heavy sawhorse across a cement floor when his back gave out.
11) Marking the strong back gives me an easy visual reference of where the center board case will go and makes laying out the interior much easier.
12) Quick hands from the backs again gave Dai James the chance to dive over under the posts, and a great run in by Luke Davies brough up the bonus point.
13) The dramatic fire from 2010 leaves Callum with third degree burns, smoke inhalation and metal shards in his back giving him a small chance of survival.
14) Crush, generally considered to have the best chance of those present, was the first wrestler to actually get Yokozuna off his feet but his back gave out forcing him to stop.
example sentences with back15) Looked quite simple and grown up from the front, but the back gave it a more daring look (incase you go out straight after... these things need thinking about!
16) Irene is in a great deal of pain at the moment her bad back is giving her trouble and she finds it difficult to walk.
17) Prince's trial form has been strong and the way he runs and shifts the ball to his outside backs probably gives him an edge over Norman.
18) It's relatively comfortable to hold, has good ergonomics and the completely flat surface on the back gives it a distinctive look and feel.
19) Hungry penguins with tiny video cameras strapped to their backs have given scientists a rare glimpse of their spectacular and voracious feeding habits .
20) So we needn't have any more from you about the twinges in your knees or the tweaks in your hips, or your back giving out, eh?
21) "The back was all about giving them as much overlook as possible of the pond.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back give
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back give with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back give
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back give in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back give.
20 examples of simple sentences of back give. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back give
Compound Sentences with back give
Complex Sentences with back give
Compound-Complex Sentences with back give