back loan in a sentence
1) These easy government backed student loans are correlated to rising costs .
2) The loans were backed by the federal government.
3) Many loans were backed by real estate, creating an economic bubble.
4) There are five basic steps when obtaining a va backed home loan .
back loan example sentences5) A further £280 million was raised by share issues and share backed loans .
6) The papers were therefore bought through nominees or bank loans backed with party capital.
7) They mortgaged company-owned farms to back many loans .
8) Repurchase agreements are essentially shortterm loans backed by U.S. Treasury bills as collateral.
9) State and raise the limits on fha and other government backed loans to.
10) The Growth Capital loan is backed by the Government's Regional Growth Fund.
11) Sub-standard assets, or loans backed by collateral, attract provisioning of 15 per cent.
12) If the loan were federally backed it should be disclosed in the loan docs, right?
13) Unsecured loan – A type of loan not backed by collateral is called an unsecured loan.
14) Small business loans are frequently backed by collateral such as homes, buildings, inventory and receivables.
example sentences with back15) We have more outstanding student loans backed by the taxpayer then we had national debt in 1982 .
16) The SBA backs a bank loan and guarantees against default, allowing banks to take more risk.
17) This makes the factoring of invoices for a company with a pre-existing SBA backed loan very difficult.
18) California and many other states already own infrastructure banks that use the states' funds to back loans .
19) Government created money, government manipulated interest rates, and government backed loans are the exact opposite of capitalization.
20) The USDA backed 670 Oregon home loans in the 2008 fiscal year and more than 2,100 last year .
21) After a successful short sale you may be eligible for a Fannie Mae backed loan after only 2 years.
22) The distress has been concentrated mostly to the real estate backed securities market and latterly to consumer loan backed securities.
23) All property insurance policies are not the same The fha s streamline refinance program allows borrowers with loans backed by.
24) After a foreclosure you will be ineligible for a Fannie Mae backed loan for a minimum of 5 years.
25) To further the case, the cost of your child going to a college is compounded by government backed loans .
26) Conventional loans are not backed by the government and is not guaranteed and guidelines are according to Fannie Mae loans.
27) Some of those securities were backing loans believed to be worthless, according to some financial analysts at the time.
How to use back in a sentence28) I have known many that have paid banks 500 k for a 200k house when the government backed the loan .
29) Direct Unsubsidized loans are also backed by the government, but the interest payments are always the responsibility of the borrower.
30) Homeowners whose loans are backed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac do not qualify for benefits through the National Mortgage Settlement.
31) The rate for a loan backed by the Federal Housing Administration fell from 4.5 percent to 4.25 percent, he said.
32) Consider a candidate for a government position who has defaulted on a government backed student loan or possesses tax liens against them .
33) Moreover, in addition to the mandate, and long before the Solyndra scandal, cellulosic plants were receiving federally backed loans .
34) It turns out there are some ways to adjust your repayment plan even when your loans are not backed by the government.
35) In the area of mortgage and loan fraud, if it is a government backed loan, veteran s benefit, government subsidized.
36) Before the recession and credit crunch hit the student-loan market, it wasn't uncommon to see federally backed loans hovering around 3 percent or even lower.
37) These loans are not backed by property such as your home or car, so your property can't be repossessed for non-payment.
38) According to New York's Federal Reserve Bank, even if America's banks backed outstanding loans with 50% more core capital than required, they would still have $40 billion of capital to spare.
39) As many of their domestic loans were backed by property, the banks were also betting that Japan's land bubble would not burst.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back loan
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back loan with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back loan
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back loan in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back loan.
20 examples of simple sentences of back loan. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back loan
Compound Sentences with back loan
Complex Sentences with back loan
Compound-Complex Sentences with back loan