back matter in a sentence
1) Standing up and fighting back matters.
2) Additionally, back matter may contain the following types of matter within the element.
3) Students also draft their front and back matter, including appendices, tables, and a reference section.
4) In between occur one or more groups of texts, each with its own optional front and back matter.
back matter example sentences5) We wrap these things up in tight, formulaic swaddling cloths known as 'front and back matter'.
6) More than a few times I rummaged through the back matter in search of something besides endnotes and an index.
7) Noh-Varr later appears as the new costumed hero, Protector, in the back matter of "Ms. Marvel" 50.
8) Page specifications: All pages containing text, notes and back matter should be consecutively numbered from the first page to the last.
9) Colasanti's mission to help victims and encourage teens to make a positive difference in the world is clear from her letter to readers and the back matter, which includes a list of resources.
10) Weighing in at a hefty 560 pages plus almost 90 pages of appendixes and back matter, it's much bigger and better than a handbook.
11) Second, are you saying that the font in the front and back matter differs in size from the font in the body of the book?
12) Label the first page of your back matter, and your comprehensive list of sources, "Bibliography" (for Notes and Bibliography style) or "References" (for Author Date style).
13) For the fourth edition, with 15 pages of front matter and 368 pages of body and back matter, the last word in the subtitle was changed from "Organization" to "Organizations".
14) The second edition featured a new Introduction, causing the book to contain 48 pages of front matter and 259 pages of body and back matter.
example sentences with back15) Since "The Protocols" are presented as merely a document, the front matter and back matter are needed to explain its alleged origin.
16) What were only a few years back matters of speculation and mystery are now familiarly recognized by the great mass of the reading public.
17) Bradbury has supplemented the novel with various front and back matter, including a 1979 coda, a 1982 afterword, a 1993 foreword, and several introductions.
18) The underworld of notes, indexes, and appendices, which book publishers ineloquently call "back matter," lacks both a good story and the glamour of the main event.
19) "LoF" (excluding back matter) closes with the words:
20) Elements specific to front and back matter are described below in section Front and back Matter.
21) Elements specific to front and back matter are described below in section Front and back Matter.
22) One other possible place to check for the cause of the front matter/back matter font issue would be the Formatting pane's Structure and Content table (SCT).
23) - on my phone, the fonts in the front and back matter are the wrong size - on the Amazon "Look Inside", the formatting is awful.
24) I think that the concepts of "front matter" and "back matter" lose meaning in an ebook, but that's a subject for another post entirely...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back matter
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back matter with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back matter
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back matter in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back matter.
20 examples of simple sentences of back matter. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back matter
Compound Sentences with back matter
Complex Sentences with back matter
Compound-Complex Sentences with back matter