back pay in a sentence
1) An arbitrator reinstated one worker with back pay.
2) The awarding of liquidated damages can double back pay damages.
3) In other words, pushing back pays off.
4) If exhonorated back pay and benefits should be restored.
back pay example sentences5) There was no interest or penalty associated with the back pay.
6) However my question is will the back pay be 1 check?
7) Q. When will employees who were furloughed receive back pay?
8) The FBI later paid former agent Shaw $13,000 in back pay.
9) Josey was rehired with full back pay and rank.
10) He will not receive back pay .
11) Hence racial bias will not appear as variations in back pay across cities.
12) Former soldiers took to the streets in mass protests to demand back pay.
13) Their lawsuit seeks back pay and "other damages as allowed by law.
14) Drivers would also be entitled to back pay and reinstatement under federal law.
example sentences with back15) Cunningham will also collect $ 95,000 in back pay, Diamond said.
16) At the same time, the arbitrator declined to award Black back pay.
17) It also seeks back pay and other compensatory and punitive damages for Bailey.
18) About this time we were asked to submit claims for any back pay.
19) Richard Herd appears in the Season 9 episode called "back Pay".
20) You can learn more about ssi back pay and ssdi back pay here.
21) You can learn more about ssi back pay and ssdi back pay here.
22) Robinson won his complaint, and back pay, in January, 2012.
23) A. The bill awarding furloughed employees back pay has not been signed into law yet.
24) About 90% of fired officers are eventually rehired with full back pay and benefits.
25) Indeed, after having been seated in Congress and collecting his back pay allowance.
26) Kaer was reinstated with back pay by a state arbitrator's ruling in 2008.
27) The complainant will also be ineligible for compensatory damages, back pay and reinstatement.
How to use back in a sentence28) The merit board also awarded Prouty, 64, 11 months of back pay.
29) The man deserves back pay.
30) Nothing worked and the mutineers continued to call for their discharges and back pay.
31) You can still continue to seek any back pay and benefits he was entitled to .
32) The development comes as Ms Jackson pursues a claim for back pay from the union.
33) This section does not create any Postal Service obligation to pay interest on back pay claims.
34) The figure, based on back pay, future pay, and pension was $160,000.
35) The 1991 provision created recourse for victims of such discrimination for punitive damages and full back pay.
36) The survivors have asked only for their back pay for all the years in prison.
37) Cllr Kidd was awarded £7,850 in back pay and given her job back last month.
38) However, he never received any back pay from Nakamura Lines or the bankruptcy courts.
39) Interest is paid automatically for arbitration decisions that award back pay for a disciplinary suspension or removal.
40) Any claimant who is affected should supposedly have HB re-calculated and back paid to April 2013.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back pay
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back pay with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back pay
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back pay in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back pay.
20 examples of simple sentences of back pay. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back pay
Compound Sentences with back pay
Complex Sentences with back pay
Compound-Complex Sentences with back pay