Expressions - Collocations of the word " bacillus "
|bacillus anthracis||1) bacillus anthracis is considered an effective agent for several reasons.|
2) Anthrax is an acute infectious virus derived from the deadly bacillus anthracis bacteria.
more bacillus anthracis sentences
|bacillus cereus||1) The spore-forming bacteria include Clostridium botulinum, Clostridium perfringens and bacillus cereus .|
2) Please note: bacillus cereus typically grows only at the point of inoculation on ADA-V or not at all.
more bacillus cereus sentences
|Bacillus coagulans||1) This is a professional and in-depth market survey on Global and Chinese Bacillus coagulans industry.|
2) The report firstly reviews the basic information of Bacillus coagulans including its classification, application and manufacturing technology.
more Bacillus coagulans sentences
|bacillus subtilis||1) For instance, "bacillus subtilis" has 271 essential genes.|
2) Other bacteria used for protein expression include bacillus subtilis .
more bacillus subtilis sentences
|Bacillus thuringiensis||1) In a vegetable garden, Bacillus thuringiensis adequately controls cabbageworms.|
2) The best treatment is a naturally occurring bacteria -- BT, Bacillus thuringiensis.
more Bacillus thuringiensis sentences
|bacillus||1) bacillus – A giant, mutant germ.|
2) To diagnose this bacillus, certain reactions may be tested.
more bacillus sentences
Expressions with the word bacillus
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: