flat on your back in a sentence
1) Lie flat on your back and close your eyes.
2) Lie flat on your back and bend the knees.
3) Lie flat on your back and loosen up your hip.
4) Lie flat on your back and cycle backwards with the legs 30 times.
flat on your back example sentences5) Big 40s start with you lying flat on your back on the floor.
6) Lie flat on your back, bend the knees, then raise the legs.
7) Lie flat on your back.
8) Lie flat on your back with your knees bent and your hands beside your head.
9) Lie flat on your back with your knees pulled up, keeping your feet slightly apart.
10) They're a very, but they can still knock you flat on your back.
11) You should not have been flat on your back for your NST, for starters.
12) In order to increase circulation in the area, lay flat on your back on the floor.
13) Lie flat on your back on your mat with your hands under your hips, palms down for support.
14) Another movement which Tee says shows her lack of knowledge is lying flat on your back and lifting straight legs.
example sentences with back15) This position is usually more comfortable if you are in a reclining position as opposed to flat on your back.
16) Lie flat on your back, left arm over your head and a pillow or folded towel under your left shoulder.
17) Lie flat on your back with hands on the ground by the sides and legs open with feet on either side.
18) So, lie flat on your back over the pivot on a seesaw, and arrange yourself so that it balances.
19) But how important is it when you are lying flat on your back solving a mathematical problem, reading a book on ancient history, studying quantum mechanics, wondering how languge evolved?
20) Lying flat on your back, rotate your hips to the left, right side up, with right leg drawn toward your chest somewhat, but keeping your upper back flat on floor.
21) It is awkward, when you are flat on your back on a gurney, to watch the goings on across a room.
22) Lying flat on your back with your lower back pressed to the ground at all times, bring your legs up off the floor and move them up and down like scissor blades.
23) Lying flat on your back with your lower back pressed to the floor, start V-Ups with your legs straight out and your arms straight overhead.
24) Maintain or improve condition of muscles, bones and ligaments: Have you ever had to spend any length of time flat on your back in bed - perhaps due to illness or an accident?
25) As soon as the drink is down walk to your bed and lie down flat on your back with your head up high on the pillow.
26) And sometimes you will find yourself flat on your back, or perhaps flat broke, deflated, with no fizz in your mineral water, until you get it.
27) After rising up out of the drop the train performs a half-twist on its own axis, putting you flat on your back.
How to use back in a sentence28) At the end of your practice -- or anytime you're feeling overwhelmed -- try lying down flat on your back, with your arms at your sides, and simply focusing on the breath for one to 10 minutes.
29) Ultimately, though Cooke says don't worry about all those details and just "lie flat on your back, look straight up and enjoy the show -- it's nature's fireworks display.
30) Avoid lying flat on your back, as this can cause the blood pressure to drop (the weight of the bump squeezes the blood vessels, meaning blood flow is slowed), which will cause faintness.
31) Cos, cos they're big enough, if they even in love, they can knock a child, well they could knock a grown up flat on your back.
32) Lying flat on your back or on your stomach can slow blood flow back to the heart, Dolan says, so pregnant women should also modify these exercise positions.
33) Lie flat on your back ( sleeping bag or lawn chair) and look straight up: take in as much of the sky as you can," he said by email.
34) Lie flat on your back and rock the pelvis into an imprint (bringing the hip bones closer to the ribs) and bring legs into table top.
35) Lying flat on your back with a medicine ball held above your head and your feet flat on the ground, try to sit-up and simultaneously throw the medicine ball as far forward as possible.
36) flat on your back, and raise your legs please.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of flat on your back
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of flat on your back with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with flat on your back
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word flat on your back in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with flat on your back.
20 examples of simple sentences of flat on your back. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of flat on your back
Compound Sentences with flat on your back
Complex Sentences with flat on your back
Compound-Complex Sentences with flat on your back