straighten back in a sentence
1) He straightened back up and went to the officer.
2) And over the period of the day it will straighten back up vertically.
3) Hibino straightened back up.
4) It's very thin and easily bent, and once distorted very difficult to straighten back to its original appearance.
straighten back example sentences5) He straightened back up and turned from her, and took the hand of the other girl in his.
6) To treat this type of injury, the bone must be straightened back out and immobilized with a cast for further healing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of straighten back
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of straighten back with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with straighten back
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word straighten back in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with straighten back.
20 examples of simple sentences of straighten back. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of straighten back
Compound Sentences with straighten back
Complex Sentences with straighten back
Compound-Complex Sentences with straighten back