back road in a sentence
1) We fled along back roads and through fields to avoid checkpoints.
2) It was a back road with residential houses.
3) A back roads route that he guides.
4) You're on a narrow back road.
back road example sentences5) In Camel's back road should aptly be renamed memory lane.
6) Trying to stay on back roads only.
7) back roads can be driven in a standard automobile.
8) back roads remained inadequate, preventing peasants from bringing produce to markets.
9) But be careful with the back road names.
10) He snuck toward the city on back roads .
11) It can be reached by walking or taking back roads.
12) When riding back roads, be extra cautious when crossing county lines!
13) They drove down back roads for a while to blow off steam.
14) The back road to Belle Ile was plain enough.
example sentences with back15) He felt their absence when he was making back road Paradise.
16) Why were you coming into the city on a back road ?
17) The back road to Xingping is a kind of hidden secret.
18) A man was pointing a gun at him along a back road.
19) He enjoyed fixing cars and driving them recklessly on country back roads.
20) Say you want to travel America by the back roads.
21) We're on a back road, still looking for Highway 37.
22) The back roads are just like back roads all over rural America.
23) The back roads are just like back roads all over rural America.
24) Drive the back roads to Mt.
25) Take back roads to get there.
26) The gun was drawn on a back road between Darlington and Sedgefield.
27) There is rarely traffic on these back roads of the Burren hills.
How to use back in a sentence28) Dripsey Castle is located on the back road to Coachford.
29) It has a nature walk known as "Camel's back Road".
30) We were able to drive back roads to get back towards the city.
31) They're not drag cars, they're for the back roads.
32) The middle and back road folding flat into the floor to maximise cargo volume.
33) The car took back roads during the escape to avoid roadblocks set by police.
34) At the far end of Berkeley Meadows you reach a small back road.
35) It steers nicely, goes around back road corners competently and rides compliantly.
36) For a year he drove the car along the back roads around Daytona.
37) An unusual yet deceptive property situated in a quiet back road in central Headington.
38) I often avoid streets laden with bus thoroughfares and opt for the back roads.
39) Stay and enjoy a quick picnic outside off a back road in St. Helena.
40) The route begins at the town square and traverses the back roads of Lancaster.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back road
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back road with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back road
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back road in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back road.
20 examples of simple sentences of back road. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back road
Compound Sentences with back road
Complex Sentences with back road
Compound-Complex Sentences with back road