back half in a sentence
1) We're going back half past four alright?
2) The history of crash tests goes back half a century.
3) Just turn your back half way through it.
4) I guess the back halves are meatier .
back half example sentences5) Glass is on the back half of the folding trout boat.
6) National is particularly good, with the back half looking really solid.
7) The back half is a golden gradient intensifying in color towards the tail.
8) He eventually agreed to pay back half of that sum in instalments.
9) The back half is a bit dated regarding setups but is still good.
10) For example, the history of this album goes back half a century.
11) The back half of this team is easily the worst in the league .
12) He got back half his control, and then all of it.
13) The pilot had us all sit in the back half of the plane!
14) Note the marks for delineating the front u0026 back half of the circle.
example sentences with back15) If you have the back half of that that'll be ideal.
16) In 1820, Louis XVIII paid back half of the Directory's debts.
17) First, the skin splits at the middle and the back half is shed.
18) Small medipaks bring back half of Lara's health; large kits restore full health.
19) A man is near us with his face averted, his slablike back half turned.
20) Within a year, it broke in two and later lost its back half.
21) OK, you have that area at the back half of the living room.
22) The back half of the machine has yet to escape the launch pit in Sodo .
23) A covering descends from under the headdress to cover the back half of the neck.
24) But that plucky US economy kept growing and indeed accelerated through the back half of 2011.
25) Its back half is greatly different than that of the standard, separate bed 320 pick-up.
26) Fire ripped through the back half of a mobile home in Chugiak on Friday morning.
27) The smell, when he opened the front door, took him back half a century.
How to use back in a sentence28) Europe's natural history is the product of a complex history stretching back half a billion years.
29) He won in 1:56.4, pacing his back half in an impressive 56.3.
30) It's an old smoky bar with a small venue in the back half of it.
31) For a continuous harvest, use your pruners to cut back half your plants in June.
32) April 2010, boat shop burned to the ground and got the back half of this hull.
33) When the band took their places during the back half of Saturday night, I found out.
34) Major tip: The people in the back half of the ride have the most fun.
35) The BGR performs their show at halftime for most of the back half of the season.
36) Vizquel's defense fell from a much higher perch than the back half of Jeter's career.
37) The supporting characters are going to be bigger than ever in the back half of the year .
38) We will not take back half installed vinyl graphics or lettering - inspect your order carefully on arrival.
39) Studies on DNA suggest humans and Neanderthals share an ancestor dating back half a million years or so.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back half
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back half with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back half
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back half in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back half.
20 examples of simple sentences of back half. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back half
Compound Sentences with back half
Complex Sentences with back half
Compound-Complex Sentences with back half