back staircase in a sentence
1) The back staircase collapsed a few weeks later.
2) back staircase and storage areas were also specified for attention.
3) The Queen's wardrobe, showing the back staircase.
4) Higher than from the back staircase like Cardiff said.
back staircase example sentences5) Picking up his suitcase he headed towards the back staircase.
6) From the back the low belvedere tower which lights the back staircase is visible.
7) The house is an 1871 lower-class Victorian with both a front and back staircase .
8) Other main level features include office, media room, back staircase, and French doors to large patio.
9) Anne and Sarah fled from Whitehall by a back staircase, putting themselves under the care of Bishop Compton.
10) She now hurried round the corner and into the yard and there she knocked on the back staircase door.
11) She herself would use the back staircase as the entrance to her flat, approaching it from the courtyard.
12) The back staircase leads to a large guest suite or media room (wired for sound with in-ceiling speakers).
13) They'd there's a little back staircase that goes down to the kitchens - sorry, lad, galley!
14) The back staircase to the left of the central stair is believed to be a direct result of Latrobe's comments.
example sentences with back15) Staff rooms on the lower and upper mezzanine floors can only be reached by the back staircase or the service lift.
16) K u0026amacr;li and Jit moved out of the way of the back staircase and the sheep flooded down past them.
17) The southern wing contains the dining room and service and servants facilities including a back staircase and original a servants sitting room.
18) This additional back staircase is a very clever convenience and it also leads upstairs providing access to the private roofdeck which is ample space for outdoor entertaining and a roof garden.
19) Around 5:30 a.m. the morning after Christmas Day, 1996, Patsy Ramsey found a ransom note on the family's back staircase demanding $118,000 for her six-year-old daughter, JonBenet, and called 911.
20) Emerging from the back staircase into the kitchen, Julia found McGee ferrying the remains from the dining room, downing in quick succession the remnants of the Chablis and the dregs of the Margaux.
21) She strode to the panelling, searched, found and stepped through on to the dilapidated back staircase landing, just as the Bishop and Lord Cumbermound were entering the room.
22) A back staircase, originally for servants, ran from ground-floor level to attics and was entered from a door to which Ian, Theodora and the clergy had keys.
23) The second floor rooms are off the front entrance are Zadock Hard's and Adelia's while Old Squires Gable is a suite of dormered rooms up a back staircase.
24) Then they had whirled, clattering their way down the back staircase, restraining their gait with one accord at the door dividing Stateliness from the Ordinary.
25) Nicandra pounded down the second flight of the back staircase leading to the ground floor - here one imposing door marked the entrance to the hall, another was the service door into the dining room.
26) The corridor from the hall extends past the back staircase, entered from a lobby via a door from the corridor, to the dining room.
27) By one account, Cavendish had a back staircase added to his house in order to avoid encountering his housekeeper because he was especially shy of women.
28) When she went to the house to have a bath she used the back staircase, and walked through the garden afterwards with dripping hair.
29) The banister of the back staircase has the same pattern as the glazing bars of a glass-fronted cabinet Lutyens designed for his own house.
30) Callers were told to enter the building up a back staircase, avoiding the downstairs shop, which had no connection with the parlour.
31) While machine-gun fire raked the streets around his office, he walked down a back staircase and managed to slip away into hiding.
32) They crept up the back staircase to the third floor, testing each tread for creaks before stepping on it, nightclothes bunched in one hand lest they trip.
33) 'Is there a back staircase?'
34) 'back staircase,' said Cardiff, breath returned at last.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back staircase
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back staircase with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back staircase
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back staircase in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back staircase.
20 examples of simple sentences of back staircase. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back staircase
Compound Sentences with back staircase
Complex Sentences with back staircase
Compound-Complex Sentences with back staircase