currency back in a sentence
1) This is the true value of a gold backed currency .
2) Russia accelerates plans to back an Eurasian currency with gold.
3) Gold backed currencies will fluctuate wildly based on nothing more than mining activity.
4) Throughout history there have been 775 + fiat currencies backed by nothing.
currency back example sentences5) However, the currency was never actually backed by gold and hyperinflation continued.
6) At the same time the Mongols began circulating paper currency backed by silver reserves.
7) Their worth would back the new paper currency of Ankh Morpork.
8) It was referred to as the nation's treasury; Sweden had a copper backed currency .
9) Accordingly, any currencies backed by any sorts of value became the circulating mediums of exchange.
10) This is in fact good economics–in a world where currency is still backed by gold.
11) Under the gold standard, each country's money supply consisted of either gold or paper currency backed by gold.
12) Nutria who said " Unless the currency is backed by something tangible and rare" also has it quite backwards.
13) Additionally, it would be difficult to convert fiat currency to gold backed currency in massive amounts all at once.
14) This will end the currency wars and give the New World Order full control with a new gold backed currency .
example sentences with back15) The Treasury's shrinking silver stock could then be used to mint coins only and not have to back currency .
16) Ögedei Khan also decreed to issue paper currency backed by silk reserves and founded a Department responsible for destroying old notes.
17) Note that financial convertibility cannot be maintained unless the bank has sufficient assets to back the currency it has issued.
18) March 18 – Gold standard: The United States Congress repeals the requirement for a gold reserve to back U.S. currency .
19) If we had a commodity backed currency I would agree there's no need for bitcoins, but we don't.
20) As other posters have mentioned since we have a debt backed currency the money supply under this system has to always increase .
21) Norfed- The Liberty Dollar This silver backed currency has done much to educate people of the flaws in our existing monetary system.
22) I think it had to do with having our currency being backed up by gold which they gave up a little later.
23) No exchange rate or exchange control problems arose as sterling was used to finance trade and most colonial currencies were backed by sterling balances held by colonial monetary authorities.
24) This so-called free gold gave the Fed discretion over how much gold to use in backing the currency and the ability to inflate our currency with the stroke of a pen.
25) This allowed excess gold reserves to accumulate, called "free gold" because it wasn't currently required to back printed currency .
26) In 1896, William Jennings Bryan defended free silver (the use of silver to back paper currency ) with a fiery "Cross of Gold" speech that sent 20,000 spectators into a frenzy.
27) That means, if you don't like a fiat system, you can go out, make your own currency backed by whatever you want, and someone can choose whether or not to accept it.
How to use back in a sentence28) With states only chartering banks and banks issuing currency backed by their own limited gold reserves, many banks failed as a result of depleted reserves when depositors made a run on the bank.
29) Inflated paper currency was basically the rise of prices, and wild-cat banking was "uncontrolled banking" and "the giving of nearly worthless currency backed by questionable security".
30) Regardless of persistent inflation after 1272 paper currency backed by limited releases of coins remained as the standard means of currency until 1345.
31) They viewed a currency not solidly backed by gold as inflationary, undermining both private and business fortunes and leading to national bankruptcy.
32) Unlike Northern Irish and Scottish notes, the UK places no requirement for the Isle of Man government to back the Manx currency with Bank of England notes or securities.
33) The gold standard was used to back currencies ; the international value of currency was determined by its fixed relationship to gold; gold was used to settle international accounts.
34) The Financial crisis of 2007–2008 with the collapse in the commodities market saw the US$ gain strongly against currencies backed by weakening commodities exports.
35) Only Oman continued to use the Gulf rupee until 1970, with the government backing the currency at its old peg to the pound.
36) He saw the plan to issue $500 million in emergency currency backed in part by railroad bonds as an effort to establish economic centralization and crush free institutions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of currency back
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of currency back with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with currency back
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word currency back in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with currency back.
20 examples of simple sentences of currency back. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of currency back
Compound Sentences with currency back
Complex Sentences with currency back
Compound-Complex Sentences with currency back