back burner in a sentence
1) What keeps getting pushed to the back burner or rushed through?
2) That put any promotion aspirations on the back burner .
3) Is the Euro tech recovery still on the back burner ?
4) Once in office the issue is placed on the back burner .
back burner example sentences5) This should not be put on a back burner .
6) The Raptors can relate to being relegated to the back burner .
7) Put on the back burner, in a sense.
8) Popcorn is on the back burner now .
9) And put the 80 million of us on the back burner .
10) Teaching was probably put on the back burner for a few hours.
11) The wedge issue might be on the back burner at the moment.
12) It's often easy to put your mental health on the back burner .
13) Yet, the project was put on the back burner for reasons unknown.
14) Therefore the release of the album was temporarily relegated to the back burner .
example sentences with back15) The much-heralded Beyond the Border initiatives placed on the back burner indefinitely .
16) It's just been on the back burner for so long now.
17) Start boiling up some water in your pasta pot on a back burner .
18) For once cars will take the back burner while sustainable transit gets the upper hand.
19) I think that kind of on the back burner is sufficient for now.
20) They were putting Scripture "on the back burner ," Mrs. C says.
21) But the 16X project has been on the back burner since the financial crisis.
22) Gardening didn't stall but blogging and responding to emails took the back burner .
23) As a result, aviation-related issues may well be on the back burner .
24) The Yankees are, surprisingly, the team on the back burner this season.
25) If using a gas grill, fire up the back burner to medium-hot heat.
26) Can also be associated with Ammonia burning; that "back burner " issue.
27) I put that thought on the back burner and went on with my life.
How to use back in a sentence28) With medical school on the back burner, McGrath pursued cycling as a professional rider.
29) But I got the feeling that the outcome has been put on the back burner .
30) Put comics on the back burner until 1995 when I came out as Transsexual.
31) Spending a lot of time interacting with a computer screen has hit the back burner .
32) Or is this an area that's malnourished and pushed to the back burner ?
33) But apart from clothes, what else should we be putting on the back burner ?
34) Aside from that, my jam-making ambitions have been placed on the back burner .
35) Clearly it's not impossible to make viewers put the murder on the back burner .
36) This led to the speculation that the report might have been put on the back burner .
37) For practical purposes, the move put my running career on the back burner for several years.
38) This page seems to repeatedly find the back burner ; a good intention that never sees completion.
39) Then came the run-up to the war and media put the snipers on its back burner .
40) After coming to power the investigations were simply put on the back burner ," he alleged.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back burner
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back burner with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back burner
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back burner in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back burner.
20 examples of simple sentences of back burner. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back burner
Compound Sentences with back burner
Complex Sentences with back burner
Compound-Complex Sentences with back burner