back pressure in a sentence
1) The exhaust system is designed for low back pressure.
2) back pressure–the differential pressure between the inlet and outlet pressures.
3) Plus, there is decreased back pressure on the exhaust gases.
4) Per-VC queueing and back pressure mechanisms were described earlier.
back pressure example sentences5) Blowing traps create back pressure in the condensate system piping.
6) Non-condensing or back pressure turbines are most widely used for process steam applications.
7) This prank creates back pressure on the engine which makes it lose power temporarily.
8) All motors develop back pressure (counter EMF) as their speed increases.
9) Fibrous filters have an advantage over wall flow design of producing lower back pressure.
10) Coasting over the top our weight reduces as I relax the back pressure.
11) Adjusting the back pressure by adjusting the gate valve allows for changes in timing.
12) This variability maintains a comparable exhaust velocity and back pressure throughout the engine's rev range.
13) The converter significantly reduced the power output of the engines due to increased exhaust back pressure.
14) Adjust duration of blow back pressure short enough to remove the cake form the filter cloth.
example sentences with back15) Household reverse osmosis units use a lot of water because they have low back pressure.
16) Exception: Leaking outlet shut-off valve with back pressure; repair or replace valve.
17) A back pressure valve on the gas outlet to maintain a steady pressure in the vessel.
18) This can cause back pressure in that part of the liver so it produces less bile.
19) One system uses a peristaltic pump which, although very accurate, cannot withstand back pressure.
20) So the back pressure might kept it from doing the best job it should of be doing.
21) Sluggish thick bile increases back pressure in the bile ducts leading to liver cysts which can be painful.
22) Condensate back pressures that have slowly been rising have been causing your electric condensate pump to self destruct.
23) This resulted in insufficient back pressure by the formation leader on the T-38 control stick during the loop.
24) A high flow cat will produce enough back pressure in either instance so as not to cause any problems.
25) You should also use the largest tubing that will fit your pump to minimise back pressure and facilitate drainage .
26) The holes need to be tapped to allow the nylon screws to apply back pressure on the non-driven gears .
27) The rapid sand filter type are periodically 'back washed' as contaminants reduce water flow and increase back pressure.
How to use back in a sentence28) Furthermore, keeping the heat in the exhaust gases speeds these up, therefore reducing back pressure as well.
29) As the stones grow and become more numerous the back pressure on the liver causes it to make less bile.
30) As the amount of soot trapped on the DPF increases, so does the back pressure in the exhaust system.
31) Running the cycle too often while keeping the back pressure in the exhaust system low will result in high fuel consumption.
32) Consequently the net thrust of a rocket motor is equal to the gross thrust (apart from static back pressure).
33) Apply slight back pressure on the elevator . Hold right rudder against the P-factor . Check engine instruments for full power.
34) Seat pan pressure mapping The seat back pressure mapping revealed considerable contact area, a desirable characteristic indicating good seat back support.
35) This design allows for more consistent back pressure in the channels between the plates and hence a more consistent flow profile develops.
36) back pressure is most commonly reduced by replacing exhaust manifolds with headers, which have smoother bends and normally wider pipe diameters.
37) This creates a back pressure and restriction in the engine's exhaust system that can restrict the engine's true performance possibilities.
38) Then use the ultrasound instrument to determine if the trap is partially blocked or if back pressure exists at the traps outlet.
39) Also when you hit the brake the electric motor could increase the back pressure and therefore the braking power of the engine.
40) It is an to attempt to eliminate frame loss within the switch by applying "back pressure" to those end stations or segments that are consuming the switch buffer capacity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back pressure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back pressure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back pressure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back pressure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back pressure.
20 examples of simple sentences of back pressure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back pressure
Compound Sentences with back pressure
Complex Sentences with back pressure
Compound-Complex Sentences with back pressure