back catalogue in a sentence
1) He even takes a swipe at his own back catalogue .
2) Dancing on the millions from her back catalogue .
3) And once again the Guerillas reach into the back catalogue .
4) Decca became dependent on re-releases from its back catalogue .
back catalogue example sentences5) A-C-T also re-released Tom's back catalogue on cassette tapes only.
6) Over time I gradually acquired and became truly acquainted with their solid back catalogue .
7) However, this near two-hour voyage through his back catalogue delves beyond the hits.
8) The distribution agreement allowed Rhino to begin reissuing recordings from Atlantic's back catalogue .
9) To comply with copyright agreements, the music has been removed from the back catalogue .
10) The latest album with back catalogue tracks : "Resonator" was released in 2011.
11) In The Beginning... was the CD album release that included the back catalogue .
12) Carcass re-released their entire back catalogue with bonus material during 2008 on Earache Records.
13) Yet Slade's back catalogue has suffered inexplicable undervaluation and neglect in the CD age.
14) At the same time, the band reissued almost their entire back catalogue on CD.
example sentences with back15) Of course we 've heard the back catalogue of reasons why it would be impractical.
16) Songwriting is the key to Miller's back catalogue and this was applied with passion.
17) Q 9 Which classic rock band allowed their back catalogue to appear on iTunes in 2012?
18) Access to the back catalogue has been changed to improve fairness to all Plus+ subscribers.
19) And it will be very interesting how it fits in with our own back catalogue .
20) Too many bands have stopped producing and are relying on 're-interpreting' their back catalogue .
21) In 2001, the band began a reissue programme of their back catalogue on Sanctuary Records.
22) You can WIN Eminem's back catalogue - simply SUBSCRIBE to Polydor and COMME.
23) A collection of re-recordings with the Lurid Yellow Mist of songs from his back catalogue .
24) EMI retained the copyright to Radiohead's back catalogue of material recorded while signed to the label.
25) In November 2006 he remastered his back catalogue and released it exclusively through Apple's iTunes Store.
26) Following the 1989 bankruptcy of Rough Trade, WEA Records purchased The Smiths' back catalogue .
27) From spitting at fans to abusing an injured player, his back catalogue does not make pleasant reading.
How to use back in a sentence28) THE COMPANIES' recycling at mid-price of back catalogue continues apace with notable benefit to the consumer.
29) As a result, from 1994 much of Harper's back catalogue became available on CD once more.
30) In 2006 his back catalogue was made available via the Internet from sites such as iTunes and eMusic.
31) Announcements regarding the discontinuation of veteran access to the back catalogue have been made since July of 2012.
32) Christopherson had also discussed the possibility of releasing Coil's entire back catalogue on a single Blu-ray disc.
33) On 9 March 2006, the band sold the rights to their back catalogue to Universal Music Group.
34) Mick and Tairrie would occasionally duet on a couple of songs through the vast My Ruin back catalogue .
35) Thus she was unable to handle Nightwish's full back catalogue, drastically limiting their playing possibilities at concerts.
36) The rest of the set was a mixture of songs from 'Valentina' and the back catalogue .
37) In October 2009, the majority of TISM's back catalogue was re-released on iTunes with bonus material.
38) Cooper didn't disappoint trawling through superb back catalogue and reviving some of his iconic stunts for the visuals.
39) Wonderful back catalogue that can always be proudly dipped into, fantastic riffs, and an excellent new album.
40) As a founder of Cinémathèque Française, the archive celebrated Franju by presenting the director's back catalogue .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back catalogue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back catalogue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back catalogue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back catalogue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back catalogue.
20 examples of simple sentences of back catalogue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back catalogue
Compound Sentences with back catalogue
Complex Sentences with back catalogue
Compound-Complex Sentences with back catalogue