back porch in a sentence
1) My grandfather sitting on that old back porch .
2) The home features both front and back porches .
3) The Lambs removed a small back porch and added a laundry room.
4) A small room like a bathroom or back porch is not the same.
back porch example sentences5) These buildings typically had two apartments per floor, with front and back porches .
6) Connecting the two houses is a large covered back porch that overlooks an Amish farm and gardens.
7) With access from the family and dining rooms, the screened back porch is nearly 500 square feet.
8) Others only have just a light on the front and back porch that can be turned on or off.
9) Just then Bobby stepped out of the upstairs back porch, and realized we were back and came down to chat.
10) Connecting the two houses is a large covered back porch with comfortable (locally made) hickory rockers that overlook gardens and a scenic Amish farm.
11) Looking up, Mike caught sight of his mother, Mrs. Brown, sweeping the sagging back porch free of a day's accumulation of soot and coal dust.
12) We were assured we could still party on the porch even with our crowd! 50 is the same cabin back porch from a different view, and 51 was our back porch.
13) Enjoy the panoramic views of the marsh from your covered front and back porches or the beautiful views from just about every window in this beautiful home.
14) The "New House", as it was called, had eight rooms and two baths with a large porch and a small screened back porch .
example sentences with back15) This was the first time that he had been past the big covered back porch of her house, and everything was new and interesting.
16) Building a new back porch, pushing a third of the kitchen onto the patio and putting a small office in an outdoor shed opened the back of the house for seamless indoor-outdoor living.
17) She had drawn the curtains at the house the previous evening and was carrying out a routine check at about 7.30 am when she saw the smashed back porch .
18) Here, people walk, bike, sit on front or back porches and balconies, know their neighbors and shop within walking distance of their residence.
19) with an in-ground pool, a brick paver patio and back porch that overlooks it all .
20) JH: Well, the first thing that I remember was [that] my father bought that great big grand back porch and it was the only one on this block.
21) The two-story, side-hall plan house rests on a high stone English basement, and features an original shed-roofed, one-story back porch of a type known to locals of the period as a "shelving porch."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back porch
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back porch with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back porch
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back porch in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back porch.
20 examples of simple sentences of back porch. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back porch
Compound Sentences with back porch
Complex Sentences with back porch
Compound-Complex Sentences with back porch