back dated in a sentence
1) It'll have to be back dated after Christmas.
2) Having it repealed and back dated I believe was part of his motivation for entering politics.
3) The cafe looks really back dated to the 1970s, which explains their 1970 menu sign.
4) He did fail a test in competition and then produced a back dated TUE to cover it up .
back dated example sentences5) It should now be complete u0026 he should get it next pay day, back dated to the day of the raise.
6) He arranged for the colonels to be promoted to brigadier general in line with their British counterparts, with seniority back dated to their assumption of brigade command.
7) Te' K'ab Chaak (Tree Branch Rain God) is the dynastic progenitor of Caracol, yet is only known from two Late Classic back dated texts.
8) " Their collective response came back dated June 15 and composed by Cotton Mather:
9) back dated to the date
10) If the DWP/LA agrees to revise the decision, it is back dated to the date of the original decision.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back dated
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back dated with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back dated
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back dated in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back dated.
20 examples of simple sentences of back dated. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back dated
Compound Sentences with back dated
Complex Sentences with back dated
Compound-Complex Sentences with back dated