back claim in a sentence
1) His wife and crew chief backed these claims .
2) He has family experience to back this claim .
3) However, he offered no hard evidence backing this claim .
4) None of these claims are backed by good evidence.
back claim example sentences5) And there's science to back that claim too.
6) Do you have anything to back this claim ?
7) Very few of them have certifications to back those claims up.
8) Several National Research Council Canada studies have backed these claims .
9) There is absolutely no credible scientific evidence to back this claim up.
10) But early reports by local media seemed to back the party leaders' claims .
11) Animation historians back Messmer's claims .
12) Botnia's claims are backed by neutral expert statements given to the IFC.
13) The authorities have been unable to present any credible evidence to back these claims .
14) The WTO stated the US failed to provide sufficient evidence to back these claims .
example sentences with back15) This claim is also backed up by information one can find on the Wikipedia website.
16) But these are not mere claims because there is credible scientific data to back those claims .
17) You say your squad is better but have nothing to back that claim up with .
18) This claim was later backed by Anjunabeats, the record label behind Arty and Mat Zo.
19) The Portuguese government therefore considered that this meant that Britain would accept a claim backed by effective occupation.
20) And by that measure, his claim is backed up by data from the U.S. Census Bureau.
21) The FTC complaint also charged the company with falsely representing that those claims were backed up by clinical studies .
22) Toyota will also refrain from advertising the safety of vehicles without sound engineering data to back such safety claims .
23) General Curtis LeMay backed Goldwater's claims, and Congressional hearings would later be conducted on missile reliability.
24) China has backed Argentina's sovereignty claim, reciprocating Argentina's support of the Chinese claim to Taiwan.
25) In two constituencies the MDC maintained that totals went down, but offered no evidence to back the claim .
26) As ICSC policy advisor Lord Christopher Monckton just showed, the study that backs this claim is fatally flawed.
27) With no hard evidence to back that claim up I considered them foolish for even thinking such a thing .
How to use back in a sentence28) To back this claim they adduce the fact that roughly 40% of the properties attacked belonged to other minorities.
29) At this point, Caesar abandoned his plans to annex Egypt, instead backing Cleopatra's claim to the throne.
30) These claims were later backed by the civilians who told reporters that they were held by force by the Tamil Tigers.
31) Accordingly, Lysander backed the hereditary claim of Agesilaus, son of Agis by another wife, other than Timaea.
32) To back Moore's claim, Moore spokeswoman Nicole Williams cited two pieces of legislation relating to federal funding for abortions.
33) Later, its supporters backed the specious claim of the Jamaican police that his killing was "a robbery gone wrong".
34) Former United States President John Quincy Adams, who at the time represented Massachusetts in Congress, backed Michigan's claim .
35) While the Norwegian king Haakon backed Rügen's claims, his 1302 call to the Hanseatic cities for aid remained without answer.
36) While there is definitely some truth to the benefits, some claims are not always backed up by a solid, objective cost analysis.
37) The FTC approach generally requires that claims be backed by sound, scientific evidence, but also provides flexibility in the precise amount and type of support necessary.
38) All year people have regarded North Carolina as being the most talented team in the country and now they only have a few games left to back that claim .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back claim
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back claim with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back claim
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back claim in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back claim.
20 examples of simple sentences of back claim. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back claim
Compound Sentences with back claim
Complex Sentences with back claim
Compound-Complex Sentences with back claim