slap on the back in a sentence
1) That same mechanic received "a grateful slap on the back".
2) Tyler gives Angel Face a hearty slap on the back.
3) Oliver finished his speech and sat down and was slapped on the back.
4) And then a bunch of people gave that person a congratulatory slap on the back .
slap on the back example sentences5) Assume that you're giving a friendly slap on the back to a friend, with an open hand.
6) He is otherwise defenseless and an easy target several times in the series, not even able to defend against a slap on the back from Beast Boy.
7) Unfortunately, Crash inadvertently ejects the Black Power Gem, thus deactivating Von Clutch, after giving Von Clutch a friendly slap on the back.
8) In July 1997, while working out, a friend saw him at a gym and gave him a hearty slap on the back (he recounts this in his retirement speech).
9) In the mid-1980s, Yorkshire broke from the network by refusing to screen the BAFTA Awards, claiming them to be slaps on the backs of the BBC.
10) Paul Smith and Jasper Conran are both completely disillusioned with the hollow slap on the back British fashion tries to give itself every year.
11) on one visit to Steinway Hall in New York City in 1959, the chief piano technician at the time, William Hupfer, greeted Gould by giving him a slap on the back.
12) Footnote: the BMC deserves a hearty slap on the back for the organisation of this year's festival and the quality of the speakers.
13) By comparison, Quinn has been greeted with hugs and slaps on the back by trade union leaders, who say the governor may not be perfect but has done his best to get their members back to work.
14) It's as if there wasn't any natural way to end the episode other than what amounts to a big group hug and slap on the back.
example sentences with back15) the Sixers have targeted Wednesday ... PHILADELPHIA – Andrew Bynum did nothing more at Philadelphia 76 ers practice than receive some slaps on the back.
16) There is nothing new about a false smile, a slap on the back, the friendly use of a Christian name or artificial flattery.
17) FLETCH Our men in blue are with us today, and I think we should all extend a shake of the hand, a slap on the back and a 'howdy' to them.
18) • First, try dislodging the object with slaps on the back.
19) from my mum, and the usual slap on the back for Michael from dad,'see you, son.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of slap on the back
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of slap on the back with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with slap on the back
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word slap on the back in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with slap on the back.
20 examples of simple sentences of slap on the back. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of slap on the back
Compound Sentences with slap on the back
Complex Sentences with slap on the back
Compound-Complex Sentences with slap on the back