Expressions - Collocations of the word " authoritative "
|1) Anselm's reply shows that there was no authoritative answer available.
2) Hopefully it will draw out some authoritative answers !
more authoritative answer sentences
|1) Marks object %s as being authoritative.
2) Why is authoritative parenting linked with successful kids?
more be authoritative sentences
|1) She's clear, authoritative and smart as hell.
2) Dialogue is remarkably clear and authoritative, while treble is crisp and open.
more clear authoritative sentences
|1) It is the most complete and authoritative treatise ever produced on Laetrile.
2) Speaking of the Scriptures, we believe they are complete and authoritative.
more complete authoritative sentences
|1) And the third was a comprehensive and authoritative history of the Hawaiian people.
2) Stone's account is comprehensive and authoritative, relying on an extensive exploration of court records.
more comprehensive authoritative sentences
|1) The latter of these was long considered authoritative in Commoners.
2) Bache was considered authoritative in the music of Liszt.
more consider authoritative sentences
|1) Furthermore, authoritative directives are not beyond challenge.
2) When this happens the authoritative directive does make a difference.
more authoritative directive sentences
|1) It is not intended to provide authoritative guidance .
2) There is remarkably little authoritative guidance on how this all operates in practice.
more authoritative guidance sentences
|1) It remains today the authoritative guide of correct conduct for every cultivated Chinese.
2) No chemistry department can afford to purchase software without reference to this authoritative guide .
more authoritative guide sentences
|1) Establishing an independent, authoritative compliance function isn't cheap.
2) Plus benefit from independent, authoritative and accurate news and analysis of environmental policy and legislation.
more independent authoritative sentences
|1) authoritative interpretations also can be found in the works of Abdul-Baha's successor, Shoghi Effendi.
2) Only a handful of Christian organizations claim complete and authoritative interpretation of the typically symbolic and prophetic biblical sources.
more authoritative interpretation sentences
|1) This linkbase associates concepts with citations of some body of authoritative literature .
2) Of course these were fundamentally toys, and when they were produced there was not nearly the quantity of accessible yet authoritative literature that can be found today.
more authoritative literature sentences
|1) This edition has been modified to include certain changes necessary due to issuance of authoritative pronouncements .
2) I must also caution the reader that this paper is not an authoritative pronouncement .
more authoritative pronouncement sentences
|1) Some require that the expert admit it is an authoritative reference .
2) The paper generally considered to be the authoritative reference for AOP.
more authoritative reference sentences
|1) A set of authoritative name servers has to be assigned for every DNS zone.
2) In theory, authoritative name servers are sufficient for the operation of the Internet.
more authoritative server sentences
|1) There is no single authoritative MLS, and no universal data format.
2) There is no single, authoritative text which tells the entire events of the war.
more single authoritative sentences
|1) The most common recommendations from reasonably authoritative sources are presented below.
2) His life is known to us from authoritative sources .
more authoritative source sentences
|1) There is no striving towards an authoritative statement .
2) The remedy is not to work towards more accurate authoritative statements .
more authoritative statement sentences
|1) Especially odd to contemporary ears is the notion that a community has real, authoritative teaching .
2) We are easily drawn to a false autonomy and the temptation to reject even legitimate authoritative teaching .
more authoritative teaching sentences
|1) For the authoritative text, please consult the standard.
2) I discussed my opinion with several scholars and consulted authoritative texts .
more authoritative text sentences
|1) The authoritative tone is a stage performance.
2) McConkie's works in general are characterized by their authoritative tone .
more authoritative tone sentences
|1) He returned our greeting in a loud authoritative voice .
2) Nit addresses the gods in a very authoritative voice .
more authoritative voice sentences
|1) This is a detailed and authoritative account...outstanding and informative.
2) Few authoritative accounts of Basayev's life after Abkhazia exist.
more authoritative account sentences
|1) It remains the most authoritative document on Scottish heraldry.
2) Cambodia contended the map showing the temple as being on Cambodian soil was the authoritative document.
more authoritative document sentences
|1) Until such time no current, authoritative figures exist in this regard.
2) She was considered as an authoritative figure of a manor in middle ages.
more authoritative figure sentences
|1) The lack of authoritative information results from many factors.
2) This site provides authoritative information and analysis of the Scottish labour market.
more authoritative information sentences
|1) Once more she began to resent his authoritative manner, and he seemed to read her thoughts.
2) He writes in a straight forward, authoritative manner, and has a personal tone toward the reader.
more authoritative manner sentences
|1) Why is authoritative parenting linked with successful kids?
2) Or are kids better off having at least one authoritative parent?
more authoritative parent sentences
|1) Moore's authoritative style of play soon brought him to the notice of the England management.
2) Compared to children raised using the authoritative style, preschool girls raised in permissive families are less assertive.
more authoritative style sentences
|1) He was seven years older and authoritative.
2) Marks object %s as being authoritative.
more authoritative sentences
Expressions with the word authoritative
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: