consider authoritative in a sentence
1) The latter of these was long considered authoritative in Commoners.
2) Bache was considered authoritative in the music of Liszt.
3) His information about Britain, while occasionally useful, is not considered authoritative.
4) His editions of Juvenal, Manilius and Lucan are still considered authoritative.
consider authoritative example sentences5) When an axis is specified, that axis is considered authoritative for determining the number of divisions.
6) When taking charge, he could be considered authoritative to the point of controlling and egocentric.
7) A DNS server is considered authoritative for a name if it loads the zone containing that name.
8) Platonism was considered authoritative in the Middle Ages, and many Platonic notions are now permanent elements of Christianity.
9) I cringe sometimes when I read some things about SEO, even sometimes from people or organizations that most people would consider authoritative.
10) So in this case our argument does not merely assume what needs to be proved, that many exemplars mean the text was considered authoritative.
11) Of the three last named books, it is clear from CD 16:3-4 that Jubilees was considered authoritative at Qumran.
12) The "morning briefing" is considered authoritative within all the LaRouche entities that many, including many former participants, contend operate collectively like a cult.
13) The letter therefore existed very early and was considered very authoritative. (b) Tradition is also unanimous for St. Peter's authorship.
14) However, the presentation of patients with confirmed diagnosis may be very different from that of the clinical diagnostic criteria and cannot be considered authoritative.
example sentences with authoritative15) He studied the major stylistic periods and how to distinguish the best examples, publishing a guide in 1908 which is still considered authoritative.
16) In this the Pudgalavādins appealed to a text that was also considered authoritative by the Sarvāstivādins: "does not perish, even after hundreds of millions of cosmic eras.
17) The Mozarabic Rite was considered authoritative for the clarification of a Sacramentary received by Charlemagne from Pope Adrian I (d. 795).
18) However, it began the practice of providing the translations of both the German and Latin texts of the Augsburg Confession since both texts of that confession are considered authoritative.
19) For many years, the version of events retold by A. B. Mitford in "Tales of Old Japan" (1871) was considered authoritative.
20) Traditional Hepburn, as defined in various editions of Hepburn's dictionary, with the third edition (1886) often considered authoritative (although changes in kana usage must be accounted for).
21) The recent works of Halakha, "Kaf HaChaim", "Ben Ish Chai" and "Yalkut Yosef" are considered authoritative in many Sephardic communities.
22) In 1662, under King Charles II, a revised Book of Common Prayer was produced, which was acceptable to high churchmen as well as some Puritans, and is still considered authoritative to this day.
23) It should do this if the received answer would be considered more authoritative (as discussed in the next section) than the previously cached answer.
24) In other words, in case of a conflict between this document and the existing code, this document should be considered authoritative.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of consider authoritative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of consider authoritative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with consider authoritative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word consider authoritative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with consider authoritative.
20 examples of simple sentences of consider authoritative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of consider authoritative
Compound Sentences with consider authoritative
Complex Sentences with consider authoritative
Compound-Complex Sentences with consider authoritative