complete authoritative in a sentence
1) It is the most complete and authoritative treatise ever produced on Laetrile.
2) Speaking of the Scriptures, we believe they are complete and authoritative.
3) II of The complete and authoritative Edition, 2013, University of California Press.
4) Only a handful of Christian organizations claim complete and authoritative interpretation of the typically symbolic and prophetic biblical sources.
complete authoritative example sentences5) Now, from one of the nation's highly acclaimed medical schools, comes the most complete, authoritative, and practical book for the general public on diagnostic tests and procedures.
6) It should not be treated as a complete and authoritative statement of law or court practice, or a substitute for professional legal advice.
7) The most complete and authoritative book on bead embellishment, this book is geared to the embroiderer who wishes to add highlights to any garment or decorative piece.
8) The court in that case stated, "The Nuremberg Code is the most complete and authoritative statement of the law of informed consent to human experimentation.
9) In 1995 Penguin undertook a fresh translation of the book by editor Christopher Prendergast and seven translators in three countries, based on the latest, most complete and authoritative French text.
10) As Treloar argued in a letter to Blamey, Australia had the "opportunity and responsibility to provide the world with the most nearly complete and authoritative'source' record" of the fighting.
11) Because rhetoric works on the uncertain relations between signifiers and signifieds, associative feminist psychologists can never produce complete, authoritative accounts of gendered subjectivity.
12) Joshi, S. T. "" (ISBN 0-940884-88-7) The most complete and authoritative biography of Lovecraft, later abridged as "A Dreamer u0026 a Visionary: H. P. Lovecraft in His Time" (ISBN 0-85323-946-0).
13) Since miracles, exaggerations, mysteries and supernatural powers find no reference here, the book can be held a complete, authoritative text on ancient Indian history.
14) Eudocia is an understudied poet and has been neglected due to "lack of complete and authoritative text."
example sentences with authoritative15) Subsequent documents of the Comintern refer to this definition, elaborated at the 13th Plenum, as constituting the Comintern's most complete and authoritative analysis of fascism. 
16) " In "Hamlet: Complete, authoritative Text with Biographical and Historical Contexts, Critical History, and Essays from Five Contemporary Critical Perspectives.
17) George O. Curme, "A Grammar of the German Language" (1904, 1922)–the most complete and authoritative work in English
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of complete authoritative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of complete authoritative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with complete authoritative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word complete authoritative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with complete authoritative.
20 examples of simple sentences of complete authoritative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of complete authoritative
Compound Sentences with complete authoritative
Complex Sentences with complete authoritative
Compound-Complex Sentences with complete authoritative