authoritative interpretation in a sentence
1) authoritative interpretations also can be found in the works of Abdul-Baha's successor, Shoghi Effendi.
2) Only a handful of Christian organizations claim complete and authoritative interpretation of the typically symbolic and prophetic biblical sources.
3) This approach to the role of broadcasting in British society was more than matched by authoritative official interpretations of its duties.
4) The whole series is cited by scholars and jurists as an authoritative interpretation and explication of the meaning of the Constitution.
authoritative interpretation example sentences5) The 219th General Assembly (2010) put forward a Book of Order change and approved a proposal to remove all of the previous authoritative interpretations on ordination and LGBT persons.
6) This is basic guidance on your rights under the Act and is not intended to provide an authoritative interpretation of the law relating to Data Protection; only the Courts can do that.
7) Taweel, or authoritative allegorical interpretation of the Qur'an and religious prescriptions, is indispensable (waajib) for the religion, in all its aspects.
8) The General Assembly also passed an authoritative interpretation permitting pastors to sign marriage licences for same gender couples where permitted by civil law.
9) Literal or authoritative interpretations of Scripture hold that a supreme being directly created humans and other animals as separate "Created kinds", which to some means species.
10) The association is to be run by 16 Islamic religious leaders who are charged with making "a correct and authoritative interpretation " of Islamic creed and canon.
11) The process may involve a critical reconsideration of an area of law in the light of changing social conditions or an authoritative interpretation of a statutory provision.
12) Rescripts, authoritative interpretations issued by the emperor in response to demands from disputants in both public and private cases, were a common duty of second- and third-century emperors.
13) While the Sadducees apparently recognized the Prophets and other writings of the Old Testament, they did not feel these books provided an authoritative interpretation of the Law.
14) The enforcement model assumes that authoritative interpretation of the Constitution is best conducted by an institution that is insulated from all contact with politics.
example sentences with authoritative15) authoritative interpretations of the sacred texts by Baha'u'llah and the Bab can be found in the very accessible works of Baha'ullah's appointed successor, Abdu'l-Baha.
16) Never once did they say or imply that extra-Scriptural tradition was needed to supplement Scripture, or that any man or group of men was authorized to give authoritative interpretations of Scripture.
17) We can only "'extrapolate [their] allowable meaning'" from the statutory text and authoritative interpretations of similar laws by courts of the State.
18) Logic itself is in need of an explanation and foundation in regard to its own origin and its claim to provide the authoritative interpretation of thinking.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative interpretation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative interpretation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative interpretation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative interpretation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative interpretation.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative interpretation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative interpretation
Compound Sentences with authoritative interpretation
Complex Sentences with authoritative interpretation
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative interpretation