authoritative information in a sentence
1) The lack of authoritative information results from many factors.
2) This site provides authoritative information and analysis of the Scottish labour market.
3) In 1987 little authoritative information was available on the deployment and the total strength of the Cambodian provincial forces.
4) To answer these and other important questions about infectious disease, Americans need dependable, objective, and authoritative information.
authoritative information example sentences5) Given this, players could change the display scripts but the server ignored such information and always used its authoritative information.
6) One cannot find another text that gives so much useful and authoritative information on alchemy and Taoism in fourth-century China.
7) If the paper or article is written by a mainstream economist, for instance, it is likely to contain authoritative information.
8) The authoritative information, much of it relatively unknown, offers new perspectives and allows readers to come to their own conclusions.
9) Provides authoritative information on diseases and drugs, and up to date medical encyclopedia and dictionary, and links to clinical trials.
10) Read biographies : If you're looking for authoritative information, check out a knol writer's biography to determine how qualified they are to write about the topic.
11) The Medical Library Association's Master Guide to authoritative information Resources in the Health Sciences is that new, indispensable collection development tool for librarians.
12) We can also refer you to the most authoritative information available, if you want more than the brief data we would provide via email.
13) authoritative information: The American Management Association and noted encyclopedist George Thomas Kurian join forces to provide information you can trust for accuracy and usefulness.
14) The Catholic Encyclopedia The Catholic Encyclopedia strives to give its readers full and authoritative information on the entire cycle of Catholic interests, action and doctrine.
example sentences with authoritative15) Therefore, CNII can offer timely, full-scale and authoritative information,information consultation, information technology and products release for domestic and foreign info-communications industry.
16) At a more detailed technical level, Interpave's Design and Construction information Documents - or DACIs - provide the most up-to-date and authoritative information resource for the industry.
17) There are competing accounts of Li's life that surfaced before and after the suppression of Falun Gong began in July 1999, and there is very little authoritative information on his early life.
18) DNSSEC fundamentally changes DNS so it can provide authoritative information; thus, it does not work well with methods based on providing false information to some users.
19) With all this expertise, with all this authoritative information at your disposal, I am sure you will be even more productive, more creative, and more effective on the job.
20) These are but a few of the principal sources of authoritative information that AIB look to when their own knowledge of a subject is insufficient to resolve the problem at hand.
21) MEDLINEplus brings together, by health topic, authoritative information from NLM, the NIH, other government, non-profit and other health-related organizations.
22) Reference Point: In the past, a successful marketer presented authoritative information on why the prospective client should buy a product or service.
23) If you can find authoritative information about the general welfare of horses being improved since the closing of slaughterhouses, I will read it with enthusiasm.
24) Building Green authoritative information on environmentally responsible building design and construction from the publishers of Environmental Building News
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative information
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative information with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative information
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative information in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative information.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative information. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative information
Compound Sentences with authoritative information
Complex Sentences with authoritative information
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative information