Expressions - Collocations of the word " aurora "
|1) The latitude enables the view of aurora borealis in Yukon.
2) The aurora borealis most often occurs near the equinoctes .
more aurora boreali sentences
|1) The aurora borealis has both fascinated and terrified humans for millennia.
2) Photographing the aurora borealis had been a lifelong dream.
more aurora borealis sentences
|1) It might cause auroras, or it might not.
2) The states de-excite by emitting radiation, thereby causing intense auroras.
more cause aurora sentences
|1) In 1918 the school magazine "aurora Australis" was first published.
2) The aurora australis viewed from the Earth is not so impressive.
more aurora australis sentences
|1) aurora has a rich history of entertainment.
2) It is disturbing that sleeping beauty was named Aurora.
more aurora sentences
Expressions with the word aurora
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: