Expressions - Collocations of the word " autism "
|autism advocate||1) You have become a champion of children and particularly an autism advocate .|
2) On the other hand, the autism cure movement advocates for a cure.
more autism advocate sentences
|autism awareness||1) He is doing his part to spread autism awareness .|
2) Students are invited to wear blue for autism awareness .
more autism awareness sentences
|cause autism||1) No one is sure what causes autism.|
2) Moreover, no one knows what causes autism.
more cause autism sentences
|autism community||1) Temple quickly became a much sought-after speaker in the autism community .|
2) Click on the bar below to join our autism community !
more autism community sentences
|develop autism||1) It may also cut a child's chances of developing autism.|
2) Why do some children develop autism?
more develop autism sentences
|diagnose autism||1) I was reading about the guy who first diagnosed autism in 1949.|
2) autism is typically first diagnosed in children between birth and 30 months of age.
more diagnose autism sentences
|autism diagnosis||1) The road to an autism diagnosis can be difficult and time-consuming.|
2) Over the past several years, autism diagnoses in children have greatly increased.
more autism diagnosis sentences
|autism dog||1) What does an autism service dog learn?|
2) Can an autism service dog be taken everywhere?
more autism dog sentences
|have autism||1) Marc has autism and will soon reach adulthood.|
2) And she was later revealed to have autism.
more have autism sentences
|include autism||1) Mitochondrial disorders often present themselves as neurological disorders, including autism.|
2) She helps children with behavior challenges including autism, ADHD and other problems.
more include autism sentences
|autism research||1) The autism awareness bracelet is another means to promote autism research and awareness .|
2) I now work in autism research .
more autism research sentences
|autism risk||1) Some published studies have tied induced labor to autism risk .|
2) Currently, the best early marker of autism risk is family history.
more autism risk sentences
|autism symptom||1) autism symptoms change with age and in general, improve.|
2) A natural approach to sleeping for autism symptoms .
more autism symptom sentences
|autism syndrome||1) Associated conditions, especially in younger patients include autism, developmental delay syndromes and psychiatric conditions requiring several medications.|
2) OCD is a constituent of many other disorders including Autism, Tourette's syndrome, and frontal lobe lesions.
more autism syndrome sentences
|autism treatment||1) DTT is often called an "autism treatment ".|
2) One of the treatments used in autism treatment is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
more autism treatment sentences
|treat autism||1) Later studies found secretin clearly ineffective in treating autism.|
2) Under the latter category, some programs attempted to positively treat autism.
more treat autism sentences
|autism spectrum disorder||1) Pervasive developmental disorders are also called autism spectrum disorders.|
2) Understanding the frequency and trends of autism spectrum disorders.
more autism spectrum disorder sentences
|autism||1) How much does an autism service dog cost?|
2) What does an autism service dog learn?
more autism sentences
Expressions with the word autism
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: