authoritative account in a sentence
1) This is a detailed and authoritative account...outstanding and informative.
2) Few authoritative accounts of Basayev's life after Abkhazia exist.
3) Described as the most authoritative account of the formation of the Lloyd George Coalition.
4) Only now, with the opening of Russian archives, can an authoritative account of his wartime exploits be written.
authoritative account example sentences5) Having been published by an alleged friend the book is often assumed to be an authoritative account of Wilson's life.
6) There is no one single authoritative account of the creation of the cosmos, but rather a series of several accounts.
7) On the front page of The Age last Monday, we were given an authoritative account of what is happening on Nauru.
8) The sixth volume in the acclaimed Oxford History of England, this is an authoritative account of a violent and turbulent period which saw the fall and rise of four royal houses.
9) Using the results of archaeological techniques, and examining methodological debates, Tim Cornell provides a lucid and authoritative account of the rise of Rome.
10) Look, are we taking Duffy's novel as the authoritative account of Wittgenstein's life, here, life as son and younger brother and student and philosopher and teacher and soldier and so on?
11) In four brief, clear chapters, Irwin presents an authoritative account of the politics behind Smoot-Hawley, its economic consequences, the foreign reaction it provoked, and its aftermath and legacy.
12) Volume 1, the Introductory volume, contains the common facets as well as a lengthy introduction which represents a very authoritative account of various aspects of classification theory.
13) Though the plague might have arrived independently at Bristol at a later point, the "Grey Friars' Chronicle" is considered the most authoritative account.
14) However, her detailed description of the rivalry for power between the Tories and Liberals which took place between 1822 and 1830 is one of the most authoritative accounts of this struggle.
example sentences with authoritative15) The aim of this project is to write an authoritative account of three episodes in British post-war economic history, and of the processes whereby decisions were taken and policies made in each case.
16) Returning to England in 1892, he published "England and Egypt" which, at once, became the authoritative account of the work done since the British occupation.
17) It is clear, however, that when it was written, it would have proven to be the authoritative account of the history of Egypt, superior to Herodotus in every way.
18) Among naval historians of the period the work has come to be recognized as a general and authoritative account, however it was criticized for accuracy on some points by other students of that period.
19) Cooper's work is said to have stood the test of time and is largely considered an authoritative account of the U.S. Navy during that time.
20) However, it is generally thought that the work was the authoritative account until the 20th century, and that Prescott used a broader range of source material than any previous writer on the subject.
21) Because rhetoric works on the uncertain relations between signifiers and signifieds, associative feminist psychologists can never produce complete, authoritative accounts of gendered subjectivity.
22) Unger, Miles J. 'Machiavelli: A Biography' (Simon u0026 Schuster 2011) a lively, authoritative account of Machiavelli's life and work.
23) Intuitive that Google will want to ensure authoritative accounts with photos are shown as well as relevant personalization (ie a review from someone in their circles).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative account
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative account with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative account
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative account in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative account.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative account. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative account
Compound Sentences with authoritative account
Complex Sentences with authoritative account
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative account