clear authoritative in a sentence
1) She's clear, authoritative and smart as hell.
2) Dialogue is remarkably clear and authoritative, while treble is crisp and open.
3) He or she provides government with clear and authoritative analysis during times of crisis.
4) The voice was the same: clear and authoritative, sure of itself, although faintly slurred by alcohol.
clear authoritative example sentences5) Although everyone seems to have an opinion, it's not easy to find a clear, authoritative voice.
6) M u0026A professionals who want a clear and authoritative explanation of how an M u0026A contract works.
7) There was still no official home-school links policy document to which interested parties might turn for clear and authoritative guidance.
8) Those commanding the most respect write often, crafting clear and authoritative reasons that attract colleagues to help form a majority.
9) Now students, instructors, and professionals everywhere can find clear, authoritative, explanations of more than 6,000 key business terms.
10) Nevertheless, despite achieving only modest success, it is unsurpassed as a clear and authoritative statement of Smuts's political outlook at this time.
11) The authors are indeed to be congratulated on producing such a clear and authoritative treatment of their subject in so short a time.
12) The SB 200 also renders high frequency detail crisply, resulting in an open, textured sound, and dialogue is clear and authoritative.
13) 'I am here to listen and learn, my Lord Chairman,' she said in her clear and authoritative voice.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of clear authoritative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of clear authoritative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with clear authoritative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word clear authoritative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with clear authoritative.
20 examples of simple sentences of clear authoritative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of clear authoritative
Compound Sentences with clear authoritative
Complex Sentences with clear authoritative
Compound-Complex Sentences with clear authoritative