Expressions - Collocations of the word " austere "
|1) The surrounding desolate landscape evidences a stark, austere beauty .
2) Bertrand Russell described mathematics as having an austere beauty like sculpture.
more austere beauty sentences
|1) TransApps provides Soldiers with a number of secure mobile applications that function within a broad range of austere environments .
2) Tactical units within SAD are also capable of carrying out covert political action while deployed in hostile and austere environments .
more austere environment sentences
|1) No, it was rather an austere life .
2) They were expected to lead austere, dedicated lives, beyond reproach.
more austere life sentences
|1) Inside, the layout and execution are simple and austere.
2) As a leader, 'Umar was known for his simple, austere lifestyle.
more simple austere sentences
|1) Its compact cardboard box is designed in an austere style .
2) The adoption of the austere Renaissance style did not catch on well in Portugal.
more austere style sentences
|1) Q Can quality be maintained in austere times ?
2) In austere times, The Horrors remain unwavering advocates of escapism.
more austere time sentences
|1) These monasteries were built very solid with thick walls and very austere.
2) This architectural style is very austere.
more very austere sentences
|1) The main cell block stands amidst the austere parade grounds.
2) His wife was tall and austere and wore smoked pearls.
more austere sentences
Expressions with the word austere
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: