Expressions - Collocations of the word " authentic "
|1) The collection is regarded by the Shi'a as authentic.
2) It is over forty years old and as authentic as Elvis himself.
more as authentic sentences
|1) I concluded is was almost certainly authentic .
2) A judge ruled the statement was authentic.
more be authentic sentences
|1) It was a completely authentic moment.
2) The local farming village we visit is completely authentic, traditional houses where you will meet local farmers.
more completely authentic sentences
|1) Only legislation published in editions of official journals is considered authentic.
2) Messages without recent time indicators are not considered authentic.
more consider authentic sentences
|1) The money was raised by giving displays in full authentic western costumes .
2) We had location shooting rather than cheap studio backdrops, and very authentic costumes .
more authentic costume sentences
|1) The kitchen will offer authentic Jamaican cuisine with fresh seafood specials .
2) Expert guides, authentic cuisine, genuine accommodation, insurance included.
more authentic cuisine sentences
|1) In the main, it was a documentary type of novel which aimed to be an authentic depiction of a particular environment, and as such it tended to continue the tradition of nineteenth-century realism.
2) This assumption, however, contradicted what many believe to be the most authentic depiction : the face seen in the image on the famous – some say infamous – Shroud of Turin.
more authentic depiction sentences
|1) Local families host visitors and prepare authentic dishes for them.
2) In need of an excellent, authentic Mexican dish ?
more authentic dish sentences
|1) I believe that the witnesses and the documents are authentic.
2) Witnesses fully qualified to testify on the subject stated their opinions that the Trawniki documents were authentic.
more document authentic sentences
|1) They considered all the ancient historians as equally authentic.
2) As is customary in UN conventions all 6 languages are equally authentic.
more equally authentic sentences
|1) They are looking for authentic expressions as the experiences unfold.
2) But the struggle for and possibility of authentic expression is never obsolete.
more authentic expression sentences
|1) All the locations have a very authentic feel .
2) Engraved gems are used for an authentic medieval feel .
more authentic feel sentences
|1) It felt authentic, but almost solemn.
2) Certainly the emotions articulated in many of the poems feel authentic.
more feel authentic sentences
|1) Auvergne's fish is also well-known for its authentic flavor .
2) With high imaginativeness we enjoyed the authentic oriental flavor of Arabian Nights .
more authentic flavor sentences
|1) Ensure your experiences are genuine, authentic and true.
2) True in the sense of real, genuine, authentic.
more genuine authentic sentences
|1) Beginning in the 1990s, all authentic Chanel handbags were numbered.
2) LuxeDH, America's choice for authentic preowned designer handbags .
more authentic handbag sentences
|1) Can teachers help students find authentic happiness ?
2) The prayer of parents is therefore profoundly important for authentic family happiness .
more authentic happiness sentences
|1) You are authentic cheap jerseys my hero!
2) The disappointing play of the authentic nike jerseys .
more authentic jersey sentences
|1) Developing the moral component of authentic leadership .
2) Toward an identity based model of authentic leadership .
more authentic leadership sentences
|1) The thumb safety lock and grip safety look authentic as well.
2) Wheels looked authentic, but were hard black plastic and not rubber.
more look authentic sentences
|1) The museum says that it is the only authentic portrait of Crazy Horse.
2) This is the only authentic record of the KTP Appendant degree rituals.
more only authentic sentences
|1) Every item has been well sculpted and seems authentic.
2) He seems authentic, his rivals seem stiff.
more seem authentic sentences
|1) To remain always with authentic self and blessed with divine order.
2) Only such a static, to discover the most authentic self .
more authentic self sentences
|1) so authentic in fact, that it didn't warrant any pictures.
2) I enjoyed reading your essay that it's so authentic and positive.
more so authentic sentences
|1) Dialogue needs to sound authentic, and characters need to be individuals.
2) The Mountie's impressive presence dominated the whole place and he sounded undoubtedly authentic.
more sound authentic sentences
|1) A spacious toy box with a truly authentic look.
2) Are the holy Scriptures truly authentic and divine?
more truly authentic sentences
|1) The Thai menu is extensive and very authentic.
2) All the locations have a very authentic feel .
more very authentic sentences
|1) Spaces where authentic voices are prized over agency ones.
2) His authoritarian position invalidated my authentic inner spiritual voice .
more authentic voice sentences
|1) It Cheap authentic Louis Vuitton is off white patent leather.
2) An authentic Louis Vuitton won't have logo's cut in half by a seam or stitching.
more authentic Vuitton sentences
|1) There are other advantages to having an authentic document.
2) The latter were, almost universally, made up of authentic documents.
more authentic document sentences
|1) The authentic experience may be impossible to recapture.
2) They need authentic experiences outside the university in schools.
more authentic experience sentences
|authentic expression of
|1) Reclaiming oneself and embodiment allow for a more authentic expression of self.
2) By all appearances, the attack on the Halabja Monument was an authentic expression of popular rage.
more authentic expression of sentences
|1) Such mechanisation produces very consistent results throughout the year, but the cheeses often lack the authentic flavour of handmade varieties.
2) GOVERNIG BOARD The Governing Board endorses the quality of the grapes and wines produced to guarantee that each bottle holds the authentic flavour.
more authentic flavour sentences
|1) Theocritus may have drawn on authentic folk traditions of Sicilian shepherds.
2) The Göncöl Orchestra also gives individual concerts based on authentic folk music.
more authentic folk sentences
|1) Glad to finally have a real Thai restaurant with authentic food here.
2) I was able to get authentic food and a lot of seafood.
more authentic food sentences
|1) Well, that is the authentic recipe.
2) This unique cookbook provides authentic recipes in historical contexts, adding flavor to learning.
more authentic recipe sentences
|1) All dressed in authentic style with period equipment and period skills being demonstrated.
2) Quintessential moments of personal space reveal meanings which produce an authentic style of weave.
more authentic style sentences
|1) Real ingredients, simple cooking, authentic tastes .
2) Which is closest to the authentic taste of Gose?
more authentic taste sentences
|1) This Graded Hammer technology also enables the instrument to provide authentic touch in a lightweight instrument.
2) These button at the waist for closure and have working pockets in the front while ties in the back add an authentic touch.
more authentic touch sentences
|1) Most reproduction helmets lack authentic metal liner bands.
2) I concluded is was almost certainly authentic .
more authentic sentences
Expressions with the word authentic
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: