authoritative directive in a sentence
1) Furthermore, authoritative directives are not beyond challenge.
2) When this happens the authoritative directive does make a difference.
3) She is prone to brassy candor and authoritative directives .
4) The author is authoritative, convinced, directive, literally factual, and definitive.
authoritative directive example sentences5) Such authoritative directives provide the subjects with reasons which they did not have before.
6) But since not every authority is legitimate not every authoritative directive is a reason for action.
7) authoritative directives make a difference in their ability to turn 'oughts' into duties.
8) It speaks of authoritative directives being based on or reflecting reasons which apply to their subjects in any case.
9) Since it gives one an additional reason to respect authoritative directives it affects all one's encounters with authority.
10) An interesting conundrum to explore would be whether an overly individualized approach to medicine could erode any authoritative clinical directive ?
11) These reflections on the mediating role of authoritative directives and of rules generally explain why they are reasons for actions.
12) Where there is a co-ordination problem the issuing of an authoritative directive can supply the missing link in the argument.
13) The last concerns the way the existence of a binding authoritative directive affects the reasoning of the subjects of the authority.
14) They are not binding as authoritative directives, though the circumstances of the case may require giving them some weight if, for example, others innocently have relied on them.
example sentences with authoritative15) It says that in every case authoritative directives can be overridden or disregarded if they deviate much from the reasons which they are meant to reflect.
16) Reasons which authoritative directives should, but fail to, reflect are none the less among the reasons which justify holding the directives binding.
17) The pre-emption thesis will be readily accepted inasmuch as it concerns successful authoritative directives, i.e. those which correctly reflect the balance of reasons on which they depend.
18) authoritative directives are often rules, and even when they are not, because they lack the required generality, the same reasoning applies to them.
19) Similarly, the existence of an authoritative directive may prevent or delay processes which, but for it, would have undermined the convention.
20) Second, as was mentioned in the last chapter, one important function of authoritative directives is to establish and help sustain conventions.
21) Reflection on the merits of actions required by authority is not automatically prohibited by any authoritative directive, though possibly it could be prohibited by a special directive to that effect.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative directive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative directive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative directive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative directive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative directive.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative directive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative directive
Compound Sentences with authoritative directive
Complex Sentences with authoritative directive
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative directive