Expressions - Collocations of the word " augment "
|1) Some courses have special cap power-ups which augment Mario's abilities .
2) These points can be used to upgrade or augment various pre-determined abilities .
more augment ability sentences
|1) The band was augmented with Chris Dunne on keyboards.
2) The band was augmented by producer Ted Templeman who contributed organ to the title track.
more band augment sentences
|1) A branch formed recently to augment the land combat capabilities of SLN.
2) More controversially, medical nanorobots might be used to augment natural human capabilities .
more augment capability sentences
|1) Auxiliary storage devices will augment the memory capacity .
2) In addition to these, GAIL is augmenting the capacities of its two existing pipelines, viz.
more augment capacity sentences
|1) Burial of crop residue can augment the beneficial effects of crop rotation.
2) This suction augments the natural stack effect and pulls warm air out of the building.
more augment effect sentences
|1) These efforts were augmented by a series of major busts in England and Europe.
2) Engagement with customers will certainly augment companies' efforts to improve online presence and build a better brand.
more augment effort sentences
|1) They complement and augment the experience .
2) Many sites utilize other aspects as well, such as communities and social networking tools to augment the experience further.
more augment experience sentences
|1) The fleet is augmented by various aircraft and supply vessels.
2) These aircraft augmented an existing fleet of AN-32 and AN-26 aircraft.
more augment fleet sentences
|1) Italian mercenaries hired with papal gold augmented the Catholic force .
2) In times of war the armed forces were augmented by peasants.
more augment force sentences
|1) Their response was that this method had greatly augmented their income.
2) He then turned towards the Yorkshire border with greatly augmented forces.
more greatly augment sentences
|1) That means a large and constantly augmenting income for the Trust.
2) She attended Dartmouth College on a full scholarship, her income augmented with several part-time jobs.
more augment income sentences
|1) The park's native bird populations are augmented by migrant species in both winter and summer.
2) They took Lebedos driving out the Carians and augmented the Aeolian population of Teos.
more augment population sentences
|1) By remaining within the nations, we augment the power of their will.
2) During this encounter, her power was vastly augmented by the alien Beyonder.
more augment power sentences
|1) augmenting resources rather than hiring permanently also saves companies costs.
2) In-house resources are augmented by an Inter-Library Loan network.
more augment resource sentences
|1) In 1808, its strength was augmented to 1300 men.
2) Monroe had augmented strength and reflexes superior to that of any Olympic athlete.
more augment strength sentences
|1) The power balance bracelets augment oxygen supply .
2) They will do nothing to augment supplies .
more augment supply sentences
|1) The power balance bracelets augment oxygen supply.
2) Radar analysis is augmented by automated detection systems called algorithms.
more augment sentences
Expressions with the word augment
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: