Expressions - Collocations of the word " aural "
|1) Balance and dynamic range are superb, offering a full-bodied, immersive aural experience .
2) You have to make a real effort to put the visual and aural experience into words.
more aural experience sentences
|1) This educational form was dependent on aural skills .
2) Weekly private lessons are enhanced by classes in music theory and aural skills .
more aural skill sentences
|1) The illusions appear to be both aural and visual .
2) It includes information held in written, aural, visual or database form.
more aural visual sentences
|1) It seems to me that the Tape-beatles perform the aural equivalent of literary citation.
2) He immediately establishes that he is not concerned with cases involving perceptual deficit–the aural equivalent of color-blindness.
more aural equivalent sentences
|1) This educational form was dependent on aural skills.
2) He worked closely with programmers to ensure perfect aural functionality.
more aural sentences
Expressions with the word aural
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: