Expressions - Collocations of the word " Austrian "
|1) After the First World War Seilern relinquished his Austrian citizenship .
2) He became a naturalized Irish citizen in 1948, but retained his Austrian citizenship .
more Austrian citizenship sentences
|1) It will be distributed through Austrian and Italian Caritas organisations.
2) The Austrian, Italian and the German navies could be ignored in 1880.
more Austrian Italian sentences
|1) And I have to sh make an Austrian blind.
2) Making an Austrian blind for us at the moment.
more Austrian blind sentences
|1) Austrian pine develops into a large tree and needs adequate room for growth.
2) A twisted, ancient-looking Austrian pine flanks Old Main.
more Austrian pine sentences
|1) Austrian exclusive bears have been issued since 1995.
2) Austrian troops encountered stiff resistance and suffered significant casualties.
more Austrian sentences
Expressions with the word Austrian
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: