Expressions - Collocations of the word " authorship "
|1) The Talmudic tradition ascribes late authorship to all of them.
2) As a result, virtually all early foundational works pseudepigraphically claim, or are ascribed, ancient authorship.
more ascribe authorship sentences
|1) The obituary's authorship was universally attributed to Owen by every geologist.
2) Its authorship is attributed to Harivarman, a third-century monk from central India.
more attribute authorship sentences
|1) Feel free to contact me to claim authorship.
2) Brecht only claimed authorship of the song texts.
more claim authorship sentences
|1) Works of joint authorship have separate moral rights for each author.
2) It speaks of joint authorship, and of memory.
more joint authorship sentences
|1) Why is questioning traditional authorship so controversial?
2) Some scholars have questioned the Eusebian authorship of this work.
more question authorship sentences
|1) Some are of unknown authorship and could be by Shakespeare.
2) It is a pseudepigraphic text of an uncertain date and unknown authorship.
more unknown authorship sentences
|1) This essay will not answer the authorship question.
2) Their ideas are discussed as the Shakespeare authorship question.
more authorship question sentences
|1) The medical field defines authorship very narrowly.
2) Its authorship has been disputed by several scholars.
more authorship sentences
Expressions with the word authorship
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: