comprehensive authoritative in a sentence
1) And the third was a comprehensive and authoritative history of the Hawaiian people.
2) Stone's account is comprehensive and authoritative, relying on an extensive exploration of court records.
3) Previously, there were no comprehensive, authoritative, easy-to-use resources for people affected by disasters.
4) The Lexicon is "quick and dirty," and definitely not deep, comprehensive, or authoritative.
comprehensive authoritative example sentences5) The most comprehensive and authoritative history of the conflict to date, Vietnam at War sparkles with a rare immediacy, and brings to life in compelling fashion the war that tore America apart.
6) The Geometry and Topology of Coxeter Groups is a comprehensive and authoritative treatment of Coxeter groups from the viewpoint of geometric group theory.
7) The new, three-volume Encyclopedia of Native American History offers a comprehensive and authoritative look at the most important individuals, events, and topics in American Indian history.
8) What Others are Saying " comprehensive and authoritative, the Wohlers Report is an extraordinary compilation of information on additive manufacturing and 3D printing.
9) The Glycemic Index On-line, the University of Sydney's GI Website, is a comprehensive and authoritative guide to the glycemic index.
10) His 432 page The Mammals of North East India which was launched later last year is the most comprehensive and authoritative such work on any part of India.
11) With all videos in the set put together, the series makes a very comprehensive and authoritative collection for the aviation historian to own.
12) This comprehensive, authoritative book provides expectant couples with abundant, valuable information about pregnancy, labor, birth, the postpartum period, and newborn care.
13) "[This] is the most comprehensive and authoritative overview of the history of film in Poland in a Western language.
14) 64 I have read the judgment of Laws LJ and respectfully agree with his conclusions as well as the comprehensive and authoritative analysis which led to those conclusions.
example sentences with authoritative15) Following a change of government, it was announced in 1965 that a "more comprehensive and authoritative" review of local government areas would be undertaken. [ 36 ]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of comprehensive authoritative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of comprehensive authoritative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with comprehensive authoritative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word comprehensive authoritative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with comprehensive authoritative.
20 examples of simple sentences of comprehensive authoritative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of comprehensive authoritative
Compound Sentences with comprehensive authoritative
Complex Sentences with comprehensive authoritative
Compound-Complex Sentences with comprehensive authoritative