Expressions - Collocations of the word " asthma "
|acute asthma||1) To counter the attack of acute allergic asthma are useful corticosteroids.|
2) This is where the family moved when Ernesto started to suffer bouts of acute asthma.
more acute asthma sentences
|allergic asthma||1) To counter the attack of acute allergic asthma are useful corticosteroids.|
2) allergic asthma, an increasingly frequent problem.
more allergic asthma sentences
|allergy asthma||1) allergies, asthma, and sinusitis often overlap.|
2) Chemicals in vaccines induce allergies, asthma, and autoimmune disease, including autism.
more allergy asthma sentences
|asthma attack||1) These medications quickly control acute asthma attacks .|
2) An asthma attack is a serious situation.
more asthma attack sentences
|bronchial asthma||1) A 12-year-old who had bronchial asthma.|
2) Physical exercise is a major precipitant of bronchial asthma.
more bronchial asthma sentences
|cancer asthma||1) Expected diseases are acute respiratory infections, lung cancer, asthma, and other diseases.|
2) AN AUSTRALIAN court has ruled that passive smoking causes lung cancer, asthma and respiratory problems in children.
more cancer asthma sentences
|cause asthma||1) A collaboration of many factors may ultimately cause asthma.|
2) International data also show air pollution is not causing asthma.
more cause asthma sentences
|childhood asthma||1) childhood asthma, behaviour problems and family functioning.|
2) A recent study just linked BPA exposure to childhood asthma .
more childhood asthma sentences
|chronic asthma||1) On it was written: "This man suffers from chronic asthma.|
2) One who has chronic asthma and another who has autism and congenital heart defects.
more chronic asthma sentences
|control asthma||1) When properly controlled, asthma should not disrupt the day-to-day life.|
2) Poorly controlled asthma can also affect growth.
more control asthma sentences
|develop asthma||1) developing asthma due to abdominal obesity is also a main concern.|
2) Who in my family might develop asthma or diabetes?
more develop asthma sentences
|diabetes asthma||1) Diabetes, asthma, and obesity are on the rise.|
2) Diabetes, asthma, and cancer are growing despite the fact that they are preventable!
more diabetes asthma sentences
|diagnose asthma||1) Finding specific cause is usually more difficult than diagnosing occupational asthma.|
2) The computer generated scores are a useful aid to diagnosing occupational asthma.
more diagnose asthma sentences
|disease asthma||1) I was having too much trouble with my chronic lung disease, asthma.|
2) Emissions from these sources can cause respiratory disease, childhood asthma, cancer, and other health problems.
more disease asthma sentences
|asthma drug||1) But asthma drugs did succeed in making me sick on many occasions.|
2) Most asthma drugs are inhaled using various forms of inhalers or nebulizers.
more asthma drug sentences
|exercise asthma||1) Other potential uses include preventing exercise-induced asthma.|
2) Exercise-induced asthma can be easily confused with not being well conditioned.
more exercise asthma sentences
|feline asthma||1) This is the best all-round Web site for feline asthma.|
2) Other pages in this section describe additional treatments and medications for feline asthma.
more feline asthma sentences
|get asthma||1) One woman claimed her neighbor had gotten asthma from global warming.|
2) All three boys get asthma in winter.
more get asthma sentences
|have asthma||1) Having asthma does not necessarily mean having a complicated pregnancy.|
2) This is usually heard when the patient has asthma.
more have asthma sentences
|include asthma||1) He soon developed other respiratory complications, including asthma.|
2) Ford has had various health issues, including asthma and kidney stones.
more include asthma sentences
|induce asthma||1) asthma is often induced by allergic reactions.|
2) There have been few reports of occupational asthma induced by herb materials.
more induce asthma sentences
|mild asthma||1) I have mild asthma and I'm fine.|
2) Symptom monitoring is adequate for patients with intermittent or mild persistent asthma.
more mild asthma sentences
|occupational asthma||1) occupational asthma may develop many years after initial exposure.|
2) Finding specific cause is usually more difficult than diagnosing occupational asthma.
more occupational asthma sentences
|asthma patient||1) Researchers followed 326 asthma patients for 33 months .|
2) Chest X-rays are usually normal in asthma patients .
more asthma patient sentences
|persistent asthma||1) Symptom monitoring is adequate for patients with intermittent or mild persistent asthma.|
2) The device was evaluated in a clinical study involving 297 people with severe and persistent asthma.
more persistent asthma sentences
|severe asthma||1) James was admitted for treatment of severe asthma.|
2) At the age of 6 he developed eczema and severe asthma.
more severe asthma sentences
|asthma sufferer||1) Three of the original settlers of the island were asthma sufferers .|
2) Hundreds of asthma sufferers claim the Buteyko method has changed their lives.
more asthma sufferer sentences
|asthma treatment||1) Herbal and homeopathic asthma treatment can be extremely effective.|
2) In a good asthma treatment but it should rarely come to seizures.
more asthma treatment sentences
|treat asthma||1) treating asthma properly during pregnancy is important.|
2) A stepwise approach is recommended for treating asthma.
more treat asthma sentences
|trigger asthma||1) On rare occasions, inhalation may trigger asthma.|
2) These can trigger asthma, which affects around 300 million people.
more trigger asthma sentences
|worsen asthma||1) Exposure to automobile fumes may worsen asthma.|
2) Air pollution can worsen existing asthma.
more worsen asthma sentences
|asthma case||1) The number of asthma cases is rising.|
2) Interactive occupational asthma case histories.
more asthma case sentences
|asthma inhaler||1) Sweet boy takes his asthma inhaler without trouble .|
2) KEEP the cap on my asthma inhaler.
more asthma inhaler sentences
|asthma medication||1) Are asthma medications safe to use during pregnancy?|
2) It is also used in many widely used asthma medications .
more asthma medication sentences
|asthma symptoms||1) An asthma symptoms video questionnaire for the adolescents was optional.|
2) Some studies suggest that sinusitis may worsen asthma symptoms.
more asthma symptoms sentences
|asthma||1) These medications quickly control acute asthma attacks.|
2) The task force identified asthma as another health risk.
more asthma sentences
|suffer from asthma||1) Reeve suffered from asthma and allergies since childhood.|
2) Roughly 26 million Americans suffer from asthma.
more suffer from asthma sentences
Expressions with the word asthma
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: