disease asthma in a sentence
1) I was having too much trouble with my chronic lung disease, asthma.
2) Emissions from these sources can cause respiratory disease, childhood asthma, cancer, and other health problems.
3) He suffered from peripheral neuropathy, sleep apnea, osteoporosis, degenerative disc disease, asthma, and Alzheimer's.
4) Residents also have an incidence of cancer 27% higher than the rest of the country, as well as higher rates of birth defects, skin diseases, asthma and other respiratory diseases.
disease asthma example sentences5) The minerals in the waters at Wilbur have positive therapeutic effects on skin disease, women's diseases, asthma, neuralgia, arteriosclerosis, rheumatism and shoulder, neck and wrist pains.
6) Hospital staff members call them "frequent flyers" because they have multiple uncontrolled chronic conditions such as heart disease, asthma, and diabetes.
7) That would cover people with cystic fibrosis, inflammatory bowel disease, asthma, multiple sclerosis, cancer and a host of other long-term illnesses.
8) It has also been used in cancer, Alzheimer's disease, asthma, diabetes, hyperactivity, and stomach or intestinal disorders.
9) Decreases in obesity and diseases such as childhood metabolic disease, asthma, atopic dermatitis, Type I diabetes, and childhood cancers are also seen in children who are breastfed.
10) Overall, boys have a higher risk of developing allergies than girls, although for some diseases, namely asthma in young adults, females are more likely to be affected.
11) But in recent decades, we've seen other diseases and conditions take their place: obesity, diabetes, autism, celiac disease, asthma and ulcerative colitis, to name just a few.
12) A: vitamin D deficiency is associated with muscle weakness, bone pain, achiness, arthritis, cancer, depression, diabetes, heart disease, asthma and autoimmune diseases like multiple sclerosis.
13) None of them were linked to autoimmune diseases, asthma, hypersensitivity, seizures, child developmental disorders, learning or developmental disorders or attention deficit or disruptive disorders.
14) In fact, the latter has been found to be one of the most polluted in the U.S., and not too ... Ultrafine particles in the air is associated with heart disease, asthma, and premature mortality.
example sentences with asthma15) Chronic and destructive health problems such as heart disease, asthma, arthritis, diabetes and cancer, labeled 'The diseases of civilisation' have as their major cause, nutritional imbalance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of disease asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of disease asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with disease asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word disease asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with disease asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of disease asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of disease asthma
Compound Sentences with disease asthma
Complex Sentences with disease asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with disease asthma