Expressions - Collocations of the word " assurance "
|absolute assurance||1) We can do it with absolute assurance .|
2) I give him that absolute assurance.
more absolute assurance sentences
|accept assurance||1) Please accept the assurances of my best regards .|
2) His assurance was accepted and tranquillity was restored.
more accept assurance sentences
|adequate assurance||1) adequate assurance need not include full performance; a slight delay should be accepted.|
2) Nevertheless, the aforementioned arguments do not give adequate assurance that uniformity will be achieved.
more adequate assurance sentences
|believe assurance||1) Above all, are they a reliable basis for believing a school's assurance about quality?|
2) Sam admitted that she had believed Patrick's assurance that he had tried to save Rafe.
more believe assurance sentences
|categorical assurance||1) Can the Minister give us a categorical assurance that that will not happen?|
2) Will my right hon. Friend give me a categorical assurance that that order was decided solely on price?
more categorical assurance sentences
|demand assurance||1) It also demanded assurances that LWT's original programme policies and operations were sound.|
2) Tommy demanded assurance that Hereford would keep their Conference status if they paid football creditors by the Conference AGM.
more demand assurance sentences
|gain assurance||1) Organizations should consider and review what monitoring procedures would be appropriate to implement to gain assurance that their internal control structure is operating as intended. 7.|
2) After gaining an assurance that no company property would be damaged, Sevier, seeing the futility of resisting such a large force, surrendered.
more gain assurance sentences
|give assurance||1) Verse 32 is a powerful argument that gives assurance beyond description.|
2) This gives extra assurance for first class letter mail.
more give assurance sentences
|information assurance||1) As an information assurance professional, I am aware of the competitive intelligence field.|
2) He has over 20 years of experience in cryptography, information assurance and formal verification.
more information assurance sentences
|life assurance||1) Ordinary life assurance really means death insurance.|
2) Pensions are a form of life assurance.
more life assurance sentences
|live assurance||1) What's not available on living assurance.|
2) I'm on living assurance, I thought that was low.
more live assurance sentences
|need assurance||1) Do shareholders need assurances that the business is operating soundly?|
2) It merely needed assurance that most of us were watching IT.
more need assurance sentences
|obtain assurance||1) I learn also that David knew where to obtain full assurance.|
2) Briand had already obtained a similar assurance at Cannes.
more obtain assurance sentences
|offer assurance||1) Those words offer some assurance to Michael's mother.|
2) Whatever we decide, do not expect scientists to offer assurances.
more offer assurance sentences
|provide assurance||1) Full quality control to provide total customer assurance.|
2) An organic label also provides the same assurance.
more provide assurance sentences
|Quality assurance||1) Building Management: Computer-aided design in building; Applications of computers in building; Quality assurance in building; Aspects of unsatisfactory housing.|
2) The group would comprise senior industry figures, but not consultants, and would consider all aspects of Quality assurance, including BS 5750.
more Quality assurance sentences
|quality assurance||1) Should testing and quality assurance been more rigorous?|
2) quality assurance was impossible without minimal staff and facilities.
more quality assurance sentences
|reasonable assurance||1) How do we develop a reasonable assurance?|
2) Still, some things may be said with reasonable assurance.
more reasonable assurance sentences
|receive assurance||1) So far, it has not received those assurances.|
2) He received full assurances that they would be.
more receive assurance sentences
|repeated assurance||1) The government has given repeated assurances that it has never sought such dispensation.|
2) This is despite repeated assurances by some provincial health officials that this is not the case .
more repeated assurance sentences
|repeat assurance||1) He repeated the assurance so many times during the health-care debate that it was almost a verbal tic.|
2) Otherwise, he repeats the weekend's assurances that UK Service personnel will be protected from any losses.
more repeat assurance sentences
|require assurance||1) However, such access required comprehensive assurances that the materials were used only for civil purposes.|
2) Effective sampling can support the auditor in providing the reasonable assurance required during an audit engagement.
more require assurance sentences
|revenue assurance||1) People are still learning the skill set of revenue assurance.|
2) This form of revenue assurance is most commonly promoted by consultancies.
more revenue assurance sentences
|satisfactory assurance||1) Although the Patriotic Front representatives claimed to have received satisfactory assurances, no evidence of any secret deals is available.|
2) Consequently, the primary business associate is required to "obtain satisfactory assurances" from the subcontractor that subcontractor will appropriately safeguard the PHI.
more satisfactory assurance sentences
|seek assurance||1) I seek those assurances from the Minister.|
2) If so, be at ease, and seek no further assurance.
more seek assurance sentences
|sterility assurance||1) AAMI ST46 refers to steam sterilization and sterility assurance in healthcare facilities.|
2) The system includes single-use, pre-sterilized processing sets for sterility assurance and is designed for use in a cGMP environment.
more sterility assurance sentences
|term assurance||1) term assurance provides life insurance coverage for a specified term.|
2) That's fourteen pounds a month term assurance.
more term assurance sentences
|verbal assurance||1) verbal assurances that the violence will cease; 7.|
2) Most importantly, get everything in writing and do not trust verbal assurances from Worlds Gym.
more verbal assurance sentences
|want assurance||1) Large retailers increasingly want assurances of sustainable production process, he says.|
2) They wanted assurances that Novell is not about to kidnap Unix.
more want assurance sentences
|written assurance||1) Thus far, however, Washington has refused to provide such written assurances.|
2) written assurances and prisoner monitoring do not change the fact that torture within the Afghan intelligence services is endemic.
more written assurance sentences
|ask for assurance||1) Councillors asked for assurances that the costs will be recovered from the owner, which were given by Mr Wright.|
2) Second, it continues to concern customers who more and more ask for assurances about the privacy of their financial information.
more ask for assurance sentences
|assurance about||1) He had an almighty air of calm and assurance about him.|
2) There was a contenting assurance about her that he found restful.
more assurance about sentences
|assurance by||1) An applicant may incorporate these assurances by reference in subsequent applications to ACTION.|
2) Systems designers can extract valuable performance or safety assurances by limiting the scope of updates.
more assurance by sentences
|assurance from||1) I seek those assurances from the Minister.|
2) Cagney received assurances from Wilder that the script was balanced.
more assurance from sentences
|assurance of safety||1) Many municipalities still resist the practice, disbelieving the government's assurances of safety.|
2) Does anyone think it is safe to send my children back to school with no assurances of safety?
more assurance of safety sentences
|assurance that||1) There is never enough assurance that the job is complete.|
2) Do shareholders need assurances that the business is operating soundly?
more assurance that sentences
|assurance||1) Ordinary life assurance really means death insurance.|
2) The recordings are used for quality assurance purposes.
more assurance sentences
|assurances to the contrary||1) Despite initial assurances to the contrary, the Nazis and Bulgarians gradually imposed a series of anti-Jewish measures.|
2) It sends the message to customers (despite verbal assurances to the contrary) that they don't matter.
more assurances to the contrary sentences
|calm assurance||1) He handled the calf deftly, with calm assurance.|
2) With Leo on the ascendant, you radiate calm assurance into the world.
more calm assurance sentences
|clear assurance||1) For investors, there is a clear assurance of an environment where approvals are fast-tracked.|
2) In April 1903, the British received clear assurances from the Russian government that it had no interest in Tibet.
more clear assurance sentences
|despite assurances||1) In other words, climate change happened to Toronto, despite assurances from Conservative politicians.|
2) despite assurances from government officials that an investigation is in progress, his whereabouts remain unknown.
more despite assurances sentences
|endowment assurance||1) People were getting educated to endowment assurance you see.|
2) endowment assurance is a form of saving as your life will be covered for a fixed term and, at the end of it, you will be paid a fixed amount, plus bonuses.
more endowment assurance sentences
|firm assurance||1) Mr de Klerk, while failing to offer any firm assurances, did say in a press conference of his own that the government would look at 'areas' where the state of emergency might be lifted.|
2) However, one million miners were locked out, it being impossible to get them back to work without firm assurances concerning their wages.
more firm assurance sentences
|full assurance||1) My hon. Friend has my full assurance.|
2) I learn also that David knew where to obtain full assurance.
more full assurance sentences
|further assurance||1) If so, be at ease, and seek no further assurance.|
2) Mr Karzai has so far refused to sign the pact, seeking further assurances from the US.
more further assurance sentences
|get assurance||1) The community organized and got assurances from the city government that was not the case.|
2) The council is putting the bid on hold until it can get assurances overthe project's viability.
more get assurance sentences
|give an assurance||1) He said the players were given an assurance they would be paid soon .|
2) Can he give an assurance that that anomaly will be removed as soon as possible?
more give an assurance sentences
|great assurance||1) The transaction sequence orientation provides greater assurance and would facilitate error control.|
2) Do you see the logic of Paul's great assurance.
more great assurance sentences
|make assurance||1) Letterman repeatedly made assurances on the show that he was joking.|
2) To make assurance doubly sure, he returned in the morning to see if the man was dead.
more make assurance sentences
|official assurance||1) No official assurance of innocence would ever take away the smear.|
2) Despite official assurances, there were doubts that this schedule would be met.
more official assurance sentences
|personal assurance||1) A branch in London, and worked on personal assurances.|
2) The personal assurance of the Mamur Zapt.
more personal assurance sentences
|receive an assurance||1) They might accept that they are a privileged group, receiving an assurance that frees them to act in the world without fear and uncertainty.|
2) I appeared on the Front Bench in the Committee Sitting in which the hon. Gentleman referred and received an assurance from the Minister that getting a dispensation would not be a problem.
more receive an assurance sentences
|seek an assurance||1) The Labour leader, John Smith, sought an assurance that there would be full compensation.|
2) It plans to write to the Crown Office to seek an assurance that a similar incident would not occur.
more seek an assurance sentences
|self assurance||1) How to start the 1st tee with more self assurance.|
2) Rat medicine will instill self assurance and transform fear into abundance.
more self assurance sentences
Expressions with the word assurance
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: