worsen asthma in a sentence
1) Exposure to automobile fumes may worsen asthma.
2) Air pollution can worsen existing asthma.
3) Even smoky cooking can worsen asthma.
4) These effects include lung damage, worsened asthma, reduced lung capacity, and increased premature deaths.
worsen asthma example sentences5) worsening asthma sent him to a New York hospital for three months at one point.
6) Viral respiratory infections certainly worsen existing asthma, but the most common ones are unlikely to cause childhood asthma.
7) Some research indicates that acetaminophen (Tylenol, generic) may also trigger or worsen asthma, particularly in children.
8) Common triggers known to worsen asthma are colds and flu viruses, cigarette smoke, dust, pollen or animal hairs.
9) More likely, these viruses do not directly cause asthma, but they worsen asthma in children who already have it.
10) WRA should be considered in all individuals with new-onset or worsening asthma, and a careful occupational history should be obtained.
11) In all individuals with new-onset or worsening asthma, take a history to screen for WRA (OA and WEA).
12) Bad indoor air increases the risk of earlier death from pneumonia, COPD, lung cancer and other respiratory diseases; it worsens asthma and allergies and reduces productivity.
13) When "Woman and Labour" was finally published in 1911, Schreiner was severely ill, her asthma worsened by attacks of angina.
14) Any other health problem that youd ordinarily call your practitioner about, even if its not related to your pregnancy (like worsening asthma or a cold that gets worse rather than better).
example sentences with asthma15) Parents should get a written asthma action plan from their children's doctor, which includes information on daily treatment and ways to recognize worsening asthma.
16) "In the patients who were not on inhaled corticosteroids, [Serevent] may have relieved their symptoms but masked their worsening asthma."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of worsen asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of worsen asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with worsen asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word worsen asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with worsen asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of worsen asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of worsen asthma
Compound Sentences with worsen asthma
Complex Sentences with worsen asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with worsen asthma