treat asthma in a sentence
1) treating asthma properly during pregnancy is important.
2) A stepwise approach is recommended for treating asthma.
3) Which drug combination is INAPPROPRIATE for treating asthma?
4) Homeopathic treatment So what homeopathic medicines are available to treat asthma?
treat asthma example sentences5) asthma is currently treated with two different drugs taken by inhalation.
6) Native Americans ground the bones to treat asthma and earache.
7) It is used to treat asthma.
8) Zafirlukast and zileuton are used to treat asthma.
9) T or F - Medications used to treat asthma are habit forming.
10) Opium was used for treating asthma, stomach illnesses, and bad eyesight.
11) I'm also aggressively treating asthma and allergies in addition to the reflux.
12) However, evidence to date does not support efficacy in preventing or treating asthma.
13) How is asthma usually treated ?
14) It may still be used in some circumstances, such as for treating nocturnal asthma.
example sentences with asthma15) Poorly treated asthma can result in delayed growth and an increased risk of lung infections.
16) According to author Christopher Leonard, Zilmax was originally developed to treat asthma in humans.
17) Medicines can be used to treat asthma, but they cannot cure it.
18) Niacin may have a role in treating asthma and diabetes, and in cancer treatment and prevention.
19) A rural doctor gave a young child the first prescription to treat asthma that his mother could afford.
20) How is asthma treated ?
21) Health professionals across the province have access to online learning tools that share best practices for treating childhood asthma.
22) Singulair was approved to treat asthma and the symptoms of allergic seasonal allergies and to prevent exercise-induced asthma.
23) The Advair Diskus inhaler contains a combination of fluticasone and salmeterol and is used to treat asthma.
24) Untreated or poorly treated asthma will result in the child being less able to fill her lungs with air.
25) She was visiting Glasgow's Western Infirmary to learn about pioneering work to find new ways to treat asthma.
26) Theophylline (4%): Relaxes smooth muscles of the bronchi, and is used to treat asthma.
27) Albuterol taken orally or delivered by metered dose inhaler or by nebulization is commonly used to treat mild allergic asthma.
How to use asthma in a sentence28) Respiratory Therapists in the role as an asthma Educator additionally help diagnose and treat asthma and other respiratory illness.
29) In addition to treating asthma, Albuterol treats chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and is also used to prevent exercise-related asthma.
30) The pathway brings together best evidence and practices for treating childhood asthma to help guide health professionals and educate families and children.
31) This happened to a man with eczema and asthma who was treated with a low potency of sulphur which improved both symptoms.
32) There was one fascinating lecture on chirality and organic synthesis including the design of Salbutamol, a drug used to treat asthma.
33) As well as treating asthma, albuterol is used for emphysema and chronic bronchitis when the symptoms are caused by airway obstruction.
34) However, in other cases a person may need to take medication to treat the asthma for the rest of their lives.
35) The estimated annual cost to our health care system of treating asthma is more than £850 million a year, and those costs account for just one third of the total cost to society.
36) Inhaled steroids, which have long been used to treat asthma, work by reducing the hypersensitivity in the lungs that leads to inflammation and narrowing of the airways.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of treat asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of treat asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with treat asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word treat asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with treat asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of treat asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of treat asthma
Compound Sentences with treat asthma
Complex Sentences with treat asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with treat asthma