asthma drug in a sentence
1) But asthma drugs did succeed in making me sick on many occasions.
2) Most asthma drugs are inhaled using various forms of inhalers or nebulizers.
3) The Glaxo asthma drug, approved in 1994, dilates breathing passages.
4) Heidenreich and her team have had promising results in rodent studies using the asthma drugs in new ways .
asthma drug example sentences5) And last night SmithKline heard that its Tagamet asthma drug failed to get full approval in the US.
6) Sicherer says he is embarking on a larger trial to test Xolair, an asthma drug, for food allergies.
7) In a separate development, the U.S. Food and drug Administration (FDA) on Thursday warned users of three asthma drugs that those medications carry a small risk of a life-threatening asthma attack.
8) A third asthma drug, Foradil, manufactured by Novartis, remains in talks with the FDA and could receive a similar black box warning.
9) The agency said a large U.S. study found that more people using the asthma drugs died from their asthma compared with those taking dummy medication.
10) In 2005, the FDA strengthened the warning labels for the asthma drugs to state that they should be reserved for patients who did not respond to other asthma therapies.
11) Meanwhile, AstraZeneca has applied to the FDA for approval of is asthma drug, Symbicort, to be used in the treatment of COPD.
12) The UCI and World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) only require a Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE) for the asthma drug if more than 1,600mg is used, or around 14 to 17 puffs.
13) The FDA, on November 15, 2005 issued a public health advisory about potentially fatal side effects from two GlaxoSmithKline asthma drugs .
14) He came up empty and just called it asthma and eventually had me on 3 asthma drugs which didn't help at all.
example sentences with asthma15) The latest major pharmaceuticals group in the firing line is GlaxoSmithKline, which is facing a criminal investigation in Poland for allegedly bribing doctors to push its asthma drug, Seretide.
16) For those that suffer from chronic hives, finidng little relief in the traditional antihistimines, an asthma drug may provide some much-needed help.
17) The target drugs will be COX2 inhibitors plus antibiotics, calcium channel blockers, A2 antagonists, HRT, new diabetes and new asthma drugs .
18) Drazen himself was cited by the FDA in 1999 for making ''false or misleading'' statements about an asthma drug made by a company that had hired him to consult.
19) Citing reports of severe, potentially fatal allergic reactions, the U.S. Food and drug Administration (FDA) has issued a new warning about omalizumab, an asthma drug marketed by Genentech as Xolair.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asthma drug
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asthma drug with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asthma drug
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asthma drug in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asthma drug.
20 examples of simple sentences of asthma drug. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asthma drug
Compound Sentences with asthma drug
Complex Sentences with asthma drug
Compound-Complex Sentences with asthma drug