Expressions - Collocations of the word " astrological "
|astrological age||1) However, the astrological ages proceed in the reverse direction.|
2) There are various methods of calculating the length of an astrological age .
more astrological age sentences
|astronomical astrological||1) The dates are, in fact, astronomical, astrological and astrotheological.|
2) These games are discussed in the final section of the book at both an astronomical and astrological level.
more astronomical astrological sentences
|astrological chart||1) Likewise, eleventh house of astrological birth chart governs companionship with parents.|
2) The astrological birth chart remains exactly the same for our entire lives.
more astrological chart sentences
|astrological community||1) It collects the knowledge of the astrological community and makes it available to everybody.|
2) I somewhat expected the astrological community to accept this as a defense for their beliefs.
more astrological community sentences
|astrological event||1) The first of three astrological events occurs on May 15-16.|
2) Many years after the creation of the fairies there was another spectacular astrological event .
more astrological event sentences
|astrological house||1) Every astrological house has its secret anguish.|
2) The astrological houses are the realms of individual experience.
more astrological house sentences
|astrological influence||1) Mercury's astrological influence is of mind and communication.|
2) Pre-determined astrological influences may have provided the outline.
more astrological influence sentences
|astrological interpretation||1) The ascendant is very important in astrological chart interpretation .|
2) And without these there can be no correct astrological chart interpretations and predictions.
more astrological interpretation sentences
|astrological planet||1) Gemstones were associated with astrological planets and even gods or goddesses.|
2) Its corresponding astrological planet is Jupiter, and its alchemical Metal is Tin.
more astrological planet sentences
|astrological prediction||1) It can be argued that a majority of astrological predictions fail.|
2) In chapter three Ptolemy argues that astrological prediction is both natural and beneficial.
more astrological prediction sentences
|astrological sign||1) Q. My astrological sign is inconsistent with being organized.|
2) They are named for each of the twelve astrological signs .
more astrological sign sentences
|astrological symbolism||1) This ambiguity is threaded into our astrological symbolism .|
2) Medieval writers used astrological symbolism in their literary themes.
more astrological symbolism sentences
|astrological symbol||1) The chart as a whole is the ultimate astrological symbol .|
2) The astrological symbol for uniqueness is the Sun.
more astrological symbol sentences
|astrological text||1) Most basic to many astrological texts is the meaning "I know".|
2) In older astrological texts, there are fewer meanings given to the signs.
more astrological text sentences
|astrological tradition||1) In Hindu astrological tradition these are known as Bhāvas.|
2) But the nation that probably has the oldest and richest astrological tradition is India.
more astrological tradition sentences
|astrological||1) Not every family possesses volatile astrological components.|
2) Until the seventeenth century astrological finger rings were very popular.
more astrological sentences
Expressions with the word astrological
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: