asthma in a sentence
1) These medications quickly control acute asthma attacks.
2) The task force identified asthma as another health risk.
3) An asthma attack is a serious situation.
4) Occupational asthma results in severe socioeconomic consequences.
asthma example sentences5) Today almost everyone has allergies or asthma.
6) Susan has high blood pressure and asthma.
7) Occupational asthma may develop many years after initial exposure.
8) Finding specific cause is usually more difficult than diagnosing occupational asthma.
9) Researchers followed 326 asthma patients for 33 months .
10) The number of asthma cases is rising.
11) Exposure to automobile fumes may worsen asthma.
12) Neither is highly beneficial for acute asthma attacks.
13) Many asthma attacks end when crying begins.
14) For professional athletes this is occupational asthma.
example sentences with asthma15) A collaboration of many factors may ultimately cause asthma.
16) Chicago has twice the national average asthma mortality rate.
17) On rare occasions, inhalation may trigger asthma.
18) In 2009 asthma caused 250,000 deaths globally .
19) There are two major types of asthma.
20) International data also show air pollution is not causing asthma.
21) Your provider may also prescribe oxygen for severe asthma attacks.
22) He himself suffered from terrible asthma during the last few years.
23) Nothing was found except for the asthma.
24) Many children lose their asthma from childhood without taking homeopathy.
25) One woman claimed her neighbor had gotten asthma from global warming.
26) There is no evidence linking dairy to asthma.
27) Wood workers present a higher risk of asthma.
How to use asthma in a sentence28) Its practice helps those suffering from insomnia and asthma.
29) When should a pregnant woman with asthma seek emergency medical treatment?
30) Are asthma medications safe to use during pregnancy?
31) Having asthma does not necessarily mean having a complicated pregnancy.
32) This is a complex allergic respiratory condition similar to human asthma.
33) The most common conditions are asthma and food allergies.
34) James was admitted for treatment of severe asthma.
35) All three boys get asthma in winter.
36) This is usually heard when the patient has asthma.
37) An asthma symptoms video questionnaire for the adolescents was optional.
38) It is revealed that she has asthma.
39) The asthma rate is also 5 times larger than national levels.
40) Since we moved here the asthma has got worse.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asthma
Compound Sentences with asthma
Complex Sentences with asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with asthma