exercise asthma in a sentence
1) Other potential uses include preventing exercise-induced asthma.
2) Exercise-induced asthma can be easily confused with not being well conditioned.
3) By the end of the 2011 season, exercise-induced asthma began causing trouble.
4) Exercise-induced asthma (EIA) is a limited condition that has specific recommendations.
exercise asthma example sentences5) The state's asthma control program trains coaches and P.E. teachers about exercise-induced asthma.
6) Exercise-induced asthma occurs when exercise triggers coughing, wheezing, or shortness of breath.
7) Singulair was approved to treat asthma and the symptoms of allergic seasonal allergies and to prevent exercise-induced asthma.
8) Exercise-induced asthma is distinct from allergic asthma in that it does not produce a long-term increase in airway activity.
9) exercise with moderation (use medication properly if you have exercise-induced asthma and consult your physician before beginning an exercise program).
10) In patients with exercise-induced asthma (EIM) 6 to 8 minutes exercise is generally followed by a 20% or greater fall in the FEVI.
11) He noted the top chronic conditions affecting ultrarunners are allergies (25% of respondants) and exercise-induced asthma (13%), and that – interestingly – cancer affected 5%.
12) If you're at all prone to exercise-induced asthma (as I am), avoid really strenuous workouts outside when it's cold.
13) People with physical limitations include pregnant women, individuals with muscle, joint, or bone problems, and those who suffer from exercise-induced asthma.
14) A significant number of college athletes, and as many as half of elite athletes, depending on the sport, experience exercise-induced asthma .
example sentences with asthma15) Exercise-induced asthma (EIA) is a limited form of asthma in which exercise triggers coughing, wheezing, or shortness of breath.
16) One way to minimize exercise-induced asthma is to wear a mask that retains heat and moisture and limits the effects of cold, dry air.
17) Montelukast is used to treat asthma, and the symptoms of allergic rhinitis (sneezing, stuffy nose, runny nose, itching of the nose), and to prevent exercise-induced asthma.
18) She went to a doctor, who diagnosed her with exercise-induced asthma, a condition that affects both people with underlying asthma or without any symptoms of chronic asthma.
19) Exercise-induced asthma surprises many athletes, but it can be managed
20) " Exercise-induced asthma is asthma that is triggered by active duty," Fine said.
21) * Exercise-induced asthma.
22) Swimming (an ideal exercise for many stressed people, including pregnant women, people with musculoskeletal problems, and those who have exercise-induced asthma)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of exercise asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of exercise asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with exercise asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word exercise asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with exercise asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of exercise asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of exercise asthma
Compound Sentences with exercise asthma
Complex Sentences with exercise asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with exercise asthma