Expressions - Collocations of the word " astonishing "
|absolutely astonishing||1) The list of names is absolutely astonishing!|
2) Barney Walters - absolutely astonishing work Adam.
more absolutely astonishing sentences
|astonishing achievement||1) These astonishing building achievements had more modest beginnings.|
2) As a game it was an astonishing achievement .
more astonishing achievement sentences
|astonishing amount||1) The world supports an astonishing amount of life.|
2) Over 18 months I lost an astonishing amount of weight.
more astonishing amount sentences
|astonishing array||1) It is an astonishing array of outstanding media accomplishment .|
2) The human body can move in an astonishing array of ways.
more astonishing array sentences
|as astonishing||1) Your product is as astonishing as it is versatile.|
2) Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing.
more as astonishing sentences
|astonishing beauty||1) The Shelleys knew they were moving into a community of astonishing beauty .|
2) Mankind was too self-centered, he complained, and too indifferent to the "astonishing beauty of things.
more astonishing beauty sentences
|astonishing degree||1) Symbols are used to represent semantic that has astonishing degrees of mathematical regularity.|
2) In this, the secular expulsion procedure resembled the religious one to an astonishing degree .
more astonishing degree sentences
|astonishing discovery||1) Learn about its famous students and of their astonishing discoveries .|
2) This is an astonishing discovery since single cell organisms don't have a brain.
more astonishing discovery sentences
|astonishing display||1) It was an astonishing display of nature's shocking beauty.|
2) In the first stable, off the bay, was an astonishing display of unrelated bric-a-brac.
more astonishing display sentences
|astonishing fact||1) Pause and take note of that astonishing fact !|
2) The astonishing facts are a generalisation of Moore's Law.
more astonishing fact sentences
|astonishing piece||1) The most astonishing piece of kit lies beneath the brewery roof.|
2) It is an astonishing piece of work on such a subject.
more astonishing piece sentences
|quite astonishing||1) The project's success has been quite astonishing.|
2) The sound is quite astonishing for the $55 paid.
more quite astonishing sentences
|astonishing result||1) Intelligent targeted promotions produce astonishing results .|
2) Several glacier and climate experts now present new studies with astonishing results .
more astonishing result sentences
|simply astonishing||1) Success Story 1: John Burnham _The results were simply astonishing.|
2) Success Story 1: John Burnham "The results were simply astonishing.
more simply astonishing sentences
|so astonishing||1) It was so astonishing, someone (possibly President Roosevelt) called it magic.|
2) so astonishing is the advance of technology that this discovery is already becoming out of date.
more so astonishing sentences
|astonishing speed||1) Adams, and calculated the rather astonishing speed .|
2) He was working his way through his food with astonishing speed .
more astonishing speed sentences
|astonishing success||1) The brewery is also enjoying astonishing success outside its home state.|
2) The 1967 Soviet production of "Viy" had astonishing success .
more astonishing success sentences
|truly astonishing||1) The generosity shown has been truly astonishing.|
2) The number of children we saw was truly astonishing.
more truly astonishing sentences
|astonishing variety||1) Roxy Palace has an astonishing variety of slot machines.|
2) Minoan potters produced an astonishing variety of wares.
more astonishing variety sentences
|astonishing X||1) astonishing X-Men " one-shot "What if Ord resurrected Jean Grey instead of Colossus?|
2) astonishing X-Men is the name of three X-Men comic book series from Marvel Comics, the first two of which were limited series.
more astonishing X sentences
|astonishing ability||1) I'll share with you information about their astonishing abilities.|
2) The human brain has an astonishing ability to adapt and change–even into old age.
more astonishing ability sentences
|astonishing accuracy||1) It is carved in wood, with astonishing accuracy and delicacy.|
2) For all of these "the music expresses their emotions with astonishing accuracy.
more astonishing accuracy sentences
|astonishing array of||1) It is an astonishing array of outstanding media accomplishment .|
2) The human body can move in an astonishing array of ways.
more astonishing array of sentences
|astonishing capacity||1) I mean, do to have this astonishing capacity of switch all the time.|
2) He also reveals our astonishing capacity for "mindsight," as well as the tragedy of those, like autistic children, whose mindsight is impaired.
more astonishing capacity sentences
|astonishing claim||1) At first sight this seems an astonishing claim.|
2) They're shattered by his claims, his astonishing claims.
more astonishing claim sentences
|astonishing detail||1) They contained fresh and astonishing details of underground movements and midnight rendezvous.|
2) Middlebrook recreates the events of the fateful night in astonishing detail.
more astonishing detail sentences
|astonishing diversity||1) Cloud forests exhibit a unique ecosystem with an astonishing diversity of flora and fauna.|
2) This astonishing diversity manifested itself in great complexity of relationships and in our lacking dominance almost everywhere.
more astonishing diversity sentences
|astonishing feat||1) These are astonishing feats for cars that weigh nearly three tons .|
2) It was an astonishing feat for a mere major.
more astonishing feat sentences
|astonishing lack of||1) Shankly claimed that the cooling down period resulted in "an astonishing lack of injuries over many seasons".|
2) She called it "...an astonishing lack of transparency as to what is included in these revenue figures and how they are computed,".
more astonishing lack of sentences
|astonishing number||1) Donating plasma is what has allowed Calvin to reach such an astonishing number of donations.|
2) However, an astonishing number of these broken LCD reports claim little or no mistreatment.
more astonishing number sentences
|astonishing performance||1) Despite the loss, nothing could detract from Unitas' astonishing performance.|
2) Lou Taylor Pucci gives an astonishing performance that raises the bar for young actors everywhere.
more astonishing performance sentences
|astonishing range||1) All the drugs mentioned represent an astonishing range of achievements.|
2) Unibet covers an astonishing range of events, from football and golf to badminton and trotting.
more astonishing range sentences
|astonishing rapidity||1) The report that the great man was dead, got about with astonishing rapidity.|
2) He succeeded in transmitting portraits to a distance with astonishing rapidity and without wires.
more astonishing rapidity sentences
|astonishing rate||1) This is an astonishing rate of growth.|
2) He has continued to score goals at an astonishing rate.
more astonishing rate sentences
|astonishing recovery||1) Can Norman Lamont lead sterling to an astonishing recovery?|
2) And again, wonderful to relate, the Doctor had made an astonishing recovery.
more astonishing recovery sentences
|astonishing results||1) Intelligent targeted promotions produce astonishing results .|
2) Several glacier and climate experts now present new studies with astonishing results.
more astonishing results sentences
|astonishing revelation||1) What does this astonishing revelation require us to believe?|
2) The astonishing revelations about birds and their innate inborn knowledge and language were amazing.
more astonishing revelation sentences
|astonishing rise||1) And the astonishing rise of mental illness in America.|
2) In these crucial decades Illinois experienced its astonishing rise from rural frontier to economic and political powerhouse.
more astonishing rise sentences
|astonishing run||1) This opened in September 1880 and lasted for another astonishing run of 467 performances.|
2) They ended Bath's astonishing run of 22 unbeaten cup matches in 1988 winning 4-3.
more astonishing run sentences
|astonishing sight||1) I looked up in triumph - to witness an astonishing sight.|
2) Saturn would be an astonishing sight.
more astonishing sight sentences
|astonishing transformation||1) She is a chameleon, capable of the most astonishing transformations in personality.|
2) It has been an astonishing transformation in opinions and attitudes, within the course of a few short weeks.
more astonishing transformation sentences
|astonishing||1) These astonishing building achievements had more modest beginnings.|
2) The generosity shown has been truly astonishing.
more astonishing sentences
|be astonishing||1) The force that had been exercised was astonishing.|
2) The transformation achieved during the sessions is astonishing.
more be astonishing sentences
|find it astonishing||1) I find it astonishing that so few people believe this is actually all real.|
2) I find it astonishing that there are those on the left who could even argue this point.
more find it astonishing sentences
|really astonishing||1) The really astonishing thing is how fiction and reality can blur.|
2) What's really astonishing is why do so many retailers fail at this.
more really astonishing sentences
|seem astonishing||1) When you look at the raw figures, this may seem astonishing.|
2) If it had happened even six months ago, it would have seemed astonishing.
more seem astonishing sentences
Expressions with the word astonishing
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: