Expressions - Collocations of the word " asymmetric "
|asymmetric algorithm||1) Not all asymmetric key algorithms operate in precisely this fashion.|
2) The RSA algorithm is a well known asymmetric encryption algorithm .
more asymmetric algorithm sentences
|asymmetric cryptography||1) Use of the asymmetric cryptography simplifies key management.|
2) Sometimes the container file is encrypted with asymmetric cryptography .
more asymmetric cryptography sentences
|asymmetric distribution||1) A global property of asymmetric distribution is also required.|
2) This asymmetric distribution is abolished in septin mutants.
more asymmetric distribution sentences
|asymmetric division||1) This mechanism is known as extrinsic asymmetric cell division .|
2) Intrinsic asymmetric divisions rely on the following mechanism.
more asymmetric division sentences
|asymmetric hydrogenation||1) Iridium complexes are being investigated as catalysts for asymmetric hydrogenation .|
2) For example in the asymmetric hydrogenation of statin precursors.
more asymmetric hydrogenation sentences
|asymmetric information||1) These two emphasize asymmetric information and agency problems.|
2) Another market imperfection suggested is asymmetric information .
more asymmetric information sentences
|asymmetric reaction||1) The resulting open frameworks showed catalytic activity towards asymmetric olefin epoxidation reactions .|
2) A variety of chiral thiourea catalysts are under investigation for asymmetric MBH reactions .
more asymmetric reaction sentences
|asymmetric synthesis||1) They have also been applied in asymmetric synthesis in the pharmaceutical industry.|
2) Chiral phosphine ligands are useful in asymmetric synthesis .
more asymmetric synthesis sentences
|asymmetric system||1) The superposition approximation can be easily extended to asymmetric systems .|
2) Radially asymmetric systems may also be modeled with polar coordinates.
more asymmetric system sentences
|asymmetric threat||1) Hence, the challenge will be conceptualizing asymmetric threats before formulating a legal framework.|
2) The asymmetric threat that comes in front of armed forces bothers us most of all.
more asymmetric threat sentences
|asymmetric unit||1) Visualization interfaces usually allow for switching between asymmetric unit and full structure representations.|
2) The asymmetric unit refers to the smallest possible occupation of space within the unit cell.
more asymmetric unit sentences
|asymmetric warfare||1) This is still asymmetric warfare with asymmetric rules and results.|
2) Hamas is engaged in asymmetric warfare against Israel.
more asymmetric warfare sentences
|asymmetric bars||1) The Girls Gymnastics section compete on four pieces of apparatus: asymmetric bars; beam; floor; and vault.|
2) Uneven bars: On the uneven bars (also known as asymmetric bars, UK), the gymnast navigates two horizontal bars set at different pre-set heights yet alterable widths.
more asymmetric bars sentences
|asymmetric digital subscriber line||1) This stands for "asymmetric digital subscriber Line".|
2) ADSL is an acronym for the asymmetric digital subscriber Line.
more asymmetric digital subscriber line sentences
|asymmetric||1) The reciprocal motion of pointing is asymmetric.|
2) This is why it is called asymmetric.
more asymmetric sentences
Expressions with the word asymmetric
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: