diagnose asthma in a sentence
1) Finding specific cause is usually more difficult than diagnosing occupational asthma.
2) The computer generated scores are a useful aid to diagnosing occupational asthma.
3) asthma is usually diagnosed based on the presence of wheezing and confirmed with breathing tests.
4) Tests -- the methacholine inhalation challenge and pulmonary function studies -- may be effective in diagnosing asthma.
diagnose asthma example sentences5) An in-depth report on how asthma is diagnosed, treated, and managed in children and adolescents.
6) Of asthma diagnosed during childhood, half of cases will no longer carry the diagnosis after a decade.
7) How is asthma diagnosed ?
8) Clinicians can diagnose asthma, but asthma is primarily caused by genetic and environmental risk factors, not by receiving health care.
9) asthma is diagnosed by a physician based on a patient's family history and results from lung function tests and other exams.
10) To diagnose asthma, the doctor asks about your symptoms and what seems to trigger them, reviews your health history, and does a physical exam.
11) Around 3,000 new cases of occupational asthma are diagnosed every year across Britain, but the research suggests that many more people have occupational asthma than are diagnosed with it.
12) This is commonly referred to as a "reversibility test", or a "post bronchodilator test" (Post BD), and is an important part in diagnosing asthma versus COPD.
13) He cycles about 60 km a week in the city and his doctor has diagnosed asthma – almost certainly aggravated by air pollution.
14) Follow-up generally depends on the severity of asthma, how recently asthma was diagnosed, patient compliance, and whether recent changes in treatment were made.
example sentences with asthma15) For that reason, asthma is under diagnosed - that is, many people with the disease do not know they have it and therefore are never treated.
16) We don't attach a lot of / any importance to diurnal variation when diagnosing occupational asthma.
17) Conclusion Cross-shift changes in PEF in morning/day-shift workers have poor sensitivity in diagnosing occupational asthma, and are inferior to serial techniques.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of diagnose asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of diagnose asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with diagnose asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word diagnose asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with diagnose asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of diagnose asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of diagnose asthma
Compound Sentences with diagnose asthma
Complex Sentences with diagnose asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with diagnose asthma