Expressions - Collocations of the word " astronomer "
|astronomer astrologer||1) There was no difference between astronomers and astrologers.|
2) Did astronomers or astrologers react to that event?
more astronomer astrologer sentences
|allow astronomer||1) It is this combination that allows astronomers to study this object in great detail.|
2) Space telescopes allowed astronomers to study light wavelengths outside those that the earth's atmosphere transmits.
more allow astronomer sentences
|amateur astronomer||1) She was an elementary school teacher and amateur astronomer.|
2) Important meetings of professional and amateur astronomers were hosted on site.
more amateur astronomer sentences
|American astronomer||1) John Dobson, 98, American astronomer.|
2) August 14 – Charles Pollard Olivier, American astronomer.
more American astronomer sentences
|ancient astronomer||1) These stellar motions were unknown to ancient astronomers.|
2) All the ancient astronomers were very bothered by Algol.
more ancient astronomer sentences
|century astronomer||1) It was first used by 18th century astronomers investigating planet rotation around the Sun.|
2) In the nineteenth century, astronomers began to take an interest in the historic records.
more century astronomer sentences
|Chinese astronomer||1) Chinese astronomers record the sudden appearance of a bright star.|
2) Chinese astronomers were able to precisely predict eclipses.
more Chinese astronomer sentences
|English astronomer||1) Sir Patrick Moore, English astronomer (b. 1923).|
2) It was discovered in 1851 by William Lassel, an amateur English astronomer .
more English astronomer sentences
|European astronomer||1) October 20 – European astronomers discover 32 exoplanets.|
2) But European astronomers do not want to work only within ESA.
more European astronomer sentences
|famous astronomer||1) Battani was a famous astronomer, mathematician and astrologer.|
2) Herschel's son John Herschel also became a famous astronomer.
more famous astronomer sentences
|French astronomer||1) The same source was translated by the French astronomer and astrologer Pelerin de Prusse and others.|
2) Around 1736, a French astronomer recalled how Amerindians used rubber to waterproof shoes and cloaks.
more French astronomer sentences
|German astronomer||1) The Prutenic tables came to be preferred by Prussian and German astronomers.|
2) See also Freimut Börngen, German astronomer.
more German astronomer sentences
|Greek astronomer||1) Ptolemy was a critically important Greek astronomer.|
2) Some Greek astronomers worked out calendars based on the eclipse cycle.
more Greek astronomer sentences
|mathematician astronomer||1) Johannes Kepler – German mathematician, astronomer and astrologer.|
2) Khawarizmi was a mathematician, astronomer and geographer.
more mathematician astronomer sentences
|Muslim astronomer||1) Medieval Muslim astronomers depicted Aries in various ways.|
2) The sundial was further developed by Muslim astronomers.
more Muslim astronomer sentences
|professional astronomer||1) With a professional astronomer's "crowd sourced astronomy" project?|
2) Amateur and professional astronomers worldwide are eagerly anticipating comet ISON .
more professional astronomer sentences
|radio astronomer||1) radio astronomers confirmed they had detected what some are calling gravitational waves.|
2) radio astronomers have examined groups of galaxies as well as pairs.
more radio astronomer sentences
|Astronomer Royal||1) During this period he unsuccessfully sought positions at Cambridge and as Astronomer royal.|
2) Sir Harold Spencer Jones, MBE, Astronomer Royal.
more Astronomer Royal sentences
|astronomer||1) An astronomer is someone who studies astronomy.|
2) Most astronomers recognize that irregular moons are captured asteroids.
more astronomer sentences
Expressions with the word astronomer
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: