have asthma in a sentence
1) Having asthma does not necessarily mean having a complicated pregnancy.
2) This is usually heard when the patient has asthma.
3) It is revealed that she has asthma.
4) Be denied insurance because your child has asthma ?
have asthma example sentences5) She also has asthma and has undergone 50 operations since birth.
6) More than 300 million people worldwide have asthma.
7) Alba has also had asthma since she was a child.
8) Once, the doctor thought I had asthma.
9) Children who also have asthma should be tested cautiously.
10) I have mild asthma and I'm fine.
11) I just found out that my cat has asthma.
12) The answer is that they all have asthma.
13) Fifty-nine workers were considered to have occupational asthma.
14) A 12-year-old who had bronchial asthma.
example sentences with asthma15) Her mother had severe asthma and her first horse had heaves.
16) Hay fever sufferers frequently also have asthma and dermatitis.
17) Historically, about 10% of Olympic athletes have asthma.
18) I was told he had asthma.
19) However, only a minority of children with allergies have asthma.
20) People with atopic dermatitis often have asthma or seasonal allergies.
21) I have asthma, what do I need to know?
22) Could some people have asthma and not know it?
23) has a doctor or nurse ever told you that you have asthma?
24) Many people with COPD mistakenly think they have asthma.
25) People who have asthma are more likely to be allergic to sulfites.
26) It is commonly found in patients who also have asthma and hay fever .
27) My sister had asthma and I was born with Cystic Fibrosis .
How to use asthma in a sentence28) Abby has asthma and carries inhalers.
29) One who has chronic asthma and another who has autism and congenital heart defects.
30) She has asthma and, on a later appearance, also wears glasses.
31) If you have asthma and may become pregnant, talk to your doctor.
32) It depends how much you got into whether you had asthma or not.
33) It is important to confirm that you have occupational asthma before altering your job.
34) Hi Fritz, My name is Oliver and I also have asthma.
35) They believe their children have asthma because of emissions from the two plants.
36) Comments I grew up with a milk allergy and I also have asthma.
37) Both groups of minority children are more likely to have fatal asthma than Caucasian children.
38) In 1902, her father died and at that time her mother had asthma.
39) So your cat has asthma?
40) Really worth the extra money as I have asthma and there was very little dust .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of have asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of have asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with have asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word have asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with have asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of have asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of have asthma
Compound Sentences with have asthma
Complex Sentences with have asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with have asthma